Daily Equine Forums
FINALLY can communicate with the rest of the world - Printable Version

+- Daily Equine Forums (https://www.dailyequine.com)
+-- Forum: Caring and Owning Horses (https://www.dailyequine.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=29)
+--- Forum: The Beginning Rider (https://www.dailyequine.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: FINALLY can communicate with the rest of the world (/showthread.php?tid=7610)

- anniepops - 02-23-2010

Hi don't know if you will remember me, its a long time since I was on here, we had the most outmoded old fashioned dial up connection and it just got worse from there. HOWEVER we have finally joined the modern world and got an extortionately expensive but wonderful satellite system and its brilliant.

Will try and upload a couple of pics of my girl Molly, taken when I first came on here couple of years or so ago, am still trying to improve and have done a few small shows, and even won a trail class at a little training show we had in our area. was soo thrilled.

happy trails all[:o)][Big Grin]

[annie

[Image: 2709629120106256737S600x600Q85.jpg]

this was one of my first lessons, cant you tell. hopefully have got a bit better since then

[Image: 2772975970106256737S600x600Q85.jpg]

This was our firsEVER show, have never been so scared in my life. but hey nobody died.

- PaintGal - 02-23-2010

It's nice to have you back and congrats on your new connection!

Kudos on getting to your first show. You two look great!

- appygirl - 02-23-2010

Welcome back to DE, Annie. The pics of you and Molly are great. Looks like you're having fun. Keep the pics and updates coming.

- anniepops - 02-23-2010

Thanks for your kind comments, have also joined a trail award scheme, where after about 250 hours riding out in western tack you get a montana silversmiths buckle, so friend and self are going for that this year. if the weather ever improves enough its horrible at the moment and more snow on the way. Am going to try and upload a pic of Mollys companion a 31" mini shetland, and then will leave it for a while don't want to hog all the space.
many thanks for your encouragement, it means a lot and also congrats to whoever runs this site its brilliant.
over last 18 months have also joined GTA a few times but seem to have got a bit more secure recently so hope it lasts. lol
happy trails

annie

[Image: 2207399580106256737S600x600Q85.jpg]

- Hook - 02-24-2010

quote:
Originally posted by anniepops

Thanks for your kind comments, have also joined a trail award scheme, where after about 250 hours riding out in western tack you get a montana silversmiths buckle, so friend and self are going for that this year. if the weather ever improves enough its horrible at the moment and more snow on the way. Am going to try and upload a pic of Mollys companion a 31" mini shetland, and then will leave it for a while don't want to hog all the space.
many thanks for your encouragement, it means a lot and also congrats to whoever runs this site its brilliant.
over last 18 months have also joined GTA a few times but seem to have got a bit more secure recently so hope it lasts. lol
happy trails

annie

[Image: 2207399580106256737S600x600Q85.jpg]

Nice to hear from you Annie and to hear you are doing well. The his peed link is great especially for posting pictures. ( and we do like pictures)
Molly is a very pretty girl and you look very nice on her. I like your goal of 250 hours and a silver buckle at the nd of it. A great motivator.

That Mini is sure cute. We Have a Black Mini called Sebastian. What a doll.

- anniepops - 02-24-2010

Hi Hook, thanks yes they are both lovely and have taught me so much. currently snowing like hell hope we get some better weather soon. ~Am supposed to be getting Moll back from the trainers in another week, he has been brilliant and has taught me so much, altho I have still so much to learn a long way to go, but finally think I can make some headway. need to get my confidence up for hacking out, am a bit of a coward about it at the moment, but keep trying, am better with someone to go with altho obviously if things go wrong I still have to sort it myself or fall off whichever comes first ha ha

happy trails
annie

- puddleplasher - 02-25-2010

Hey, Annie, welcome back, it's good to hear from you! It sounds like you and Molly are making great strides forward. And that mini is about as adorable as could be!

'plash

- anniepops - 02-27-2010

Hi plash, its good to be able to access this forum again, I missed it but our systems were so outdated it was proving impossible and uploading pics was impossible. we have finally got a satellite system and so far its brilliant, had a couple of blips but at least I managed to get some pics up, will put more up in a while, don't want to hog the space.

Molly is due back from the trainers next week, friend and I both have our horses there and we are gpoing down for 3 and a half days intensive riding and then bringing them back, hope the weather has improved enough for us to start hacking out.

happy trails
annie

- Hook - 03-01-2010

Looking forward to some pictures and a training report.

- anniepops - 03-01-2010

ill do my best, just dont expect too much am still a VERY novice rider thanks for all your encouragement everyone.
Happy trails, (if this awful weather ever improves) altho today of course would have been perfect, but I aint gotta horse for another few days. isnt that just the way of things
annie