Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Saddle Shop Corral
 Tracking Ride Time
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 7

Horsecrazygirl
Clinician

USA
2132 Posts

Posted - 04/28/2011 :  09:15:35 AM  Show Profile Send Horsecrazygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rekrab

Sorry to revive an old topic, but like others I take my iPhone with me and use a program called Runtastic.

It logs the distance, speed, altitude and works out the calories burnt (So I can see if I can have that Pizza after all) :)

Here's a link to my last beach ride.

I am in awe of such technology that exists these days! Wow! And here I am just logging my time when I get on, and off, and remember to log it online! I sadly am only at 40 hours this year so far. I do try to ride at least 10 hours a month, but even that is hard to do sometimes.

"In the steady gaze of the horse shines a silent eloquence that speaks of love and loyalty, strength and courage. It is the window that reveals to us how willing is his spirit, how generous his heart."

"The horse, gives you the freedom from all life's challenges." H.Z.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000