Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Training
 CRUISER GOES TO SCHOOL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jacobs Buddy
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  10:28:58 PM  Show Profile Send Jacobs Buddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love the pics. Nice looking horse. I Broke out and trained both my boy myself from baby on and this topic really takes me back. Sounds like your doing a great job.

I whisper but my horse don't listen.
Go to Top of Page

killybean907
Clinician

USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  04:32:14 AM  Show Profile Send killybean907 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look at him! He's already looking like a true "Western Pleasure" horse the way he's working the ring and looking so relaxed! He really looks good!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Go to Top of Page

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2008 :  11:14:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for "stickying" this thread. Any time I wonder what "demeanor" means, I can just look at Cruiser's pix. What a DARLING!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000