Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Trails
 One trail pic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2017 :  12:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The winter weather has kept us indoors a lot but I did recently take advantage of some sun to check out a local area that will be the subject of some use planning meetings soon. Issues will include trailer parking, mountain bike usage, etc... the usuals. Two of the features you can see in this picture are an old railroad bed that goes through the area and a lovely stream below.

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2017 :  8:50:08 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love the pic & I hope the use of the land includes horses. It looks like a beautiful place to ride.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000