Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Saddle Shop Corral
 2017 Equine Resolutions
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SaddleExpert
Administrator

USA
43 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2017 :  08:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit SaddleExpert's Homepage Send SaddleExpert a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Curious for some feedback from you guys on any resolutions you made this year involving your horse life! New tricks you want to try, cutting costs on hay, trail rides you want to explore?

Let us know!

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2017 :  6:41:02 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Family kind of took complete control of last year with hardly any time for my horses or myself. So naturally I hope to ride and spend time with my horses a whole lot more this year now that my working years are behind me.

Ginger

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/13/2017 :  9:02:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This year we plan to replace the rest of the board fence in the out door arena and replace the plank floors in the rest of the horse stalls with packed gravel and rubber mats.

I do want to ride more this year too.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2017 :  10:06:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In June my daughter is getting married and the reception is in our Barn...really I don't even know where to start. Somehow I have to make the barn into a picturesque setting.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/14/2017 :  10:16:46 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All I'm planning to do is ride more although, I'm not getting off to a good start! I've not been in the saddle since before Christmas primarily because of the wet weather. I have plans to ride Monday though and maybe next Friday if we don't get heavy rain.

Chuck.. my neighbor's daughter is getting married on their farm in May. I'm sure part of the reception will be in their new barn!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  6:29:33 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My plan is to ride more.
Omg!!! I got a horse trailer! I'll have to post some pictures.
I've had my horses for 12 years and I finally got a trailer. Wooo!!!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000