Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Seasonal Scenery - Monthly Photos
 Monthly Home Office View
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1264 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  09:53:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OK...I'd like to start this back up...NEW for 2017

This is my January 5th, 2017 view from my home office.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5298 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  7:58:39 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can't see the pic.

Access is denied!

Good idea, though! I'll get a pic tomorrow.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1264 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  8:20:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
...thanks...got it.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5298 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2017 :  8:44:56 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks like a pool!

I'm still amazed at how FLAT your part of Indiana is.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2017 :  10:29:53 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

That looks like a pool!

I'm still amazed at how FLAT your part of Indiana is.

You have to remember, PG, that the glacier that swept through Indiana flattened most of it before dumping everything it scraped off two thirds of the state into the southern one third . I'm always amazed at the hills and beautiful forests of southern IN .

Ginger

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6111 Posts

Posted - 01/08/2017 :  06:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The land looks a lot like that in Southern Ontario. We can see green grass with a skiff of snow too.

Looking forward to your monthly photos.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1264 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2017 :  3:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Much more cheery today. Feb 2nd 2017

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6111 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2017 :  5:50:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like spring has arrived.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 02/03/2017 10:29:17 AM
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000