Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 Sal Steals the Show
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 04/13/2014 :  6:11:45 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I know this doesn't have horses in it, but I think all us trail riders will get a kick out of this. I was back to Salamonie for the first time this year a week ago, hiking with Sal and doing another video of my flute playing, not realizing at the time how much Sal was adding to the visual until I saw it at home on the computer. That's how wrapped up I was in the music. The song came out well enough to share, and I hope you'll all enjoy it:

http://youtu.be/hTfhE3U8EOg

So why was I not riding Terra instead of hoofing it around on foot? Mainly mud. I very much doubt I could've gotten my trailer out without miring my truck in mud. I am so hoping to ride the trails next Friday or Saturday since Good Friday is a paid holiday for me... I hope, I hope, I hope .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2014 :  07:12:39 AM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing, it was really nice the flute with the water falling down, what a pretty sound. Looks so relaxing and such a pretty place. Oh and yes have to give credit where credit is due to Sal who entertained us with the nice choreography lol.

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2014 :  5:44:43 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Colleen

Thanks for sharing, it was really nice the flute with the water falling down, what a pretty sound. Looks so relaxing and such a pretty place. Oh and yes have to give credit where credit is due to Sal who entertained us with the nice choreography lol.

lol, I never thought of it as choreography. I couldn't believe the part where Sal sat in that ice cold water... and how quickly she got back up .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000