Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Camping, Trailering, and associated Outdoor Gear
 Roadside
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

farmgirl
Beginning Rider

116 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2013 :  7:46:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit farmgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Does anyone have USRider Motor plan
if your trailer brakes down?
And what do you think about it?

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  09:16:41 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't use it but I've heard good things and if I hauled long distances, I would certainly use it. If I remember correctly, it not only covers trailer break downs but the tow vehicle too.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2013 :  11:34:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have it, and have used it once, when I had a flat tire. Many of my friends also have it, and seem to be happy with it.

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl
Beginning Rider

116 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2013 :  5:04:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit farmgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thank's for the info
I have not made my mind up yet.
on the USRider Motor plan.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000