Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Training
 Outrageously Amazing!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 03/25/2013 :  6:37:05 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Something I stumbled across. Whaddaya think?:

http://youtu.be/pTfZ8J-0gAk

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Edited by - Red Hawk on 03/25/2013 6:45:18 PM

Mrs Hook
Trainer

Canada
862 Posts

Posted - 03/26/2013 :  7:21:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrs Hook's Homepage Send Mrs Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've watched him live a few times, he puts on a really good show.

One time he had a table/box at the end of the ring, he ran and hid in the box, horse stood on top, then chased.

He also did a trick training clinic, and walked us through a few tricks that we could do. One thing I remember is him saying that all their horses are hobble trained, because if anything happens they want them to stop and stand quietly.

He does a good job

Mrs Hook's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 03/27/2013 :  2:16:59 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No argument about him doing a good job. The trust between horse and handler is incredible. Until I saw this video, I'd never heard of him.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 03/30/2013 :  12:06:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I saw him 2 years ago at Western Night for the Del Mar Nationals...I couldn't stop laughing... amazing and funny!

He is coming this year to Western "Night of the Horse", and The One Armed Bandit too! Gonna be spectacular!! Put in for box seats, $$$ but it is so amazing to see it up close (esp with a little wine!!)

Went last year with my horsey sis and the rest of my non-horsey family and they absolutely loved it!! Esp my brother, Bo Derek was mistress of ceremonies. She's as beautiful as ever and quite the rider.
http://www.delmarnational.com/noth.php

got my tickets for Dressage Freesytle night and grand prix jump off...my one month of the year I actually go out!!

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 04/01/2013 :  10:21:26 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I finally got to see the video. Pretty impressive!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000