Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 HAA, GTA and others....
 Latest dream horse fantasy: appy x andalusian!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/27/2013 :  10:07:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's weird how you end up googling one thing and find something cool.
Have to go to Houston in Feb for a work conference, so figure I'd go a couple days early to check out Texas...never been there. BBQ and horses (ha!) on my check list....and this horse came up in Conroe, very close to Houston.

Spartacus:(renamed Tonka by newest owner) in the snow, doing flying lead changes age 4! OMG!

http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-652309

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFpCzDp96NM

Isn't he stunning???!! Love his face, neck...and that booty! (Reminds me of my POA...younger, bigger and got moves, possibly less attitude!)

Really nice mover, 14.2H (you know I like the shorties!), my size...does trail AND dressage...oh my! I have chills!! His other videos with new owner show a very quiet sided nature too.

Currently owned by a lady (guessing mid 60s) trail rider though I'm guessing she hasn't had him that long. Checked all the videos and time line/comments...a little bit of mystery surrounding him....lady says she is selling to have 1 riding horse only and is moving..hmm..

http://www.equinenow.com/horse-ad-652309

He sounds too good to be true!

I don't need another horse, I don't need another horse....
I am smitten!
If he is around next month...I may give this lady a call!!

Edited by - fracturedbones on 01/27/2013 10:15:44 PM

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2013 :  6:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I can see why you are tempted! HE appears to be a very nice horse, indeed!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2013 :  7:49:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I called the lady! She bought as a stallion from Chicago last year and gelded him, says she just had to have an andalusian with color! Says he is mellow, doesn't like a western saddle (maybe her saddle didn't fit?) and just didn't bond with him. She's 68. Says he has never done anything stupid, is laid back, gets along with her donkey. She bought another trail horse that suits her better...motivated to sell. Interesting, she's from Michigan, moved to Texas cause she always wanted to live around the cowboys!

I will look at him...but my dog needs a liver biopsy..not sure what's up..almost the cost of the horse...dog wins.

Go to Top of Page

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2013 :  12:47:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a BEAUTIFUL dog!

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/08/2013 :  5:02:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ahh AD, thanks, I think so too. Miss Kiah Maybelline (the eyliner on the eyes!)got her 3 yrs ago from the Animal Shelter. She's a PITA, but sweet as can be and constant source of entertainment. She adores the horses, trots along with them like best buds, even with the pony kicking at her!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000