Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 HAA, GTA and others....
 Lad
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  06:03:11 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Meet my last dream horse, Lad he is with my 6'5 inch husband!
Isn't he nice!Only 8 months old!!

Just an updated picture of Lovie! She is now almost 2 and just hit 13 hands!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader

Edited by - BethAnn on 12/26/2012 06:15:03 AM

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  10:30:03 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another one? ! Does this make 4, or have you sold one?

I will admit that I like his build from what little I can see. He's got good hip and shoulder angles. Looks like he's got some draft? I'd guess either Halfinger or maybe Clyde? Please forgive my ignorance if he's registered. I'm just going by what I see.

Congratulations .

How's the rescue filly doing?

Okay, I went back and see more of the same kind of horses in the background in the first pic. So is he registered Clydesdale? Inquiring minds want to know .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Edited by - Red Hawk on 12/26/2012 10:32:15 AM
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  3:06:44 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I didn't get papers but he is a full blooded clyde. They bought a mare at auction and they got a surprise baby, previous owners weren't giving up papers for him without extra monies so I got a heck of a deal on him. Super good nature, knows where his platters are and isn't pushy at all. He has been handles well and is going to be a lot of fun!

Sally the rescue is doing really good and is running and playing with the big girls. Still needs more weight but is holding her own and eating as much as Lad.

Faith is supposed to be sold, delivering her this saturday if the weather permits. Feeling kinda uncomfortable about it but we shall see. Long story but she will be for a young girls first horse and she has to like her.If not I will be out gas money hauling her 50 miles up the road.

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  3:55:09 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think he is misnamed. You can't call something you have to look UP to a Lad! Lads are smallish.

He is a handsome guy though and I hope to get to meet him soon.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2012 :  4:30:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wanna pick him up and squeeze him!

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/27/2012 :  06:47:02 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The girls let him out, they are so funny. Lovie is herding him everywhere Faith wants to establish her place and he is doing the baby face and is just a bit taller than her.Sally really don't care! He will have to be watched closely as his extras haven't dropped yet, at first appearance they will be leaving!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  06:02:24 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Just another picture and here is just a pic of some pretty feathers!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Edited by - BethAnn on 12/28/2012 06:04:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  06:05:05 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right rear looks weird in the previous pic but it is perfectly fine!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  09:51:02 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You're going to have fun keeping those feathers clean!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  10:22:07 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PaintGal

You're going to have fun keeping those feathers clean!

Same thoughts were runnin' through my head .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Edited by - Red Hawk on 12/28/2012 10:22:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  3:07:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Lad is a hunk!! What fun with your herd!

Lovey is really growing and quite th pretty girl. Be interested in both of their temperment when you get them under saddle. I hear both breeds are super mellow, and the Gypsys really bond with their humans. Keep us updated.
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 12/28/2012 :  7:52:28 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feathers? You mean those muddy stringy things? I was going to oil them tonight and they were just to muddy, going to have to wait till it dries just a bit!

Lovie is a mischievous stinker and is going to be a on your toes ride! She has been saddled and loves to buck! Not hard bucks but still bucks! Looking forward to riding her, just would actually like her to be a bit taller!

Lad is just awesome a bit flinchy but his whole world has just changed.He is smart and willing though, and he is gorgeous when trotting around the pasture. Everyone else is cantering and he just trots along at his own pace and enjoys the flowers along the way!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000