Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 Rhythm Beads For Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  9:27:11 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone!! Thought I would post some pics of the bead sets I have for sale. Each set is about 12-13inches long and is made almost entirely with real stone, crystal or glass beads. I can make custom colored sets, with or without feathers. If anyone is interested in a particular set or a custom set then please send me a private message. THANK YOU!

These are SOLD OUT - But I can make a new set.

The sets range anywhere from $18-$20 and shipping is $5. Payment made through Paypal!

Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  9:38:01 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought rythm beads were worn like a necklace around the horse's neck.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2012 :  10:00:10 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are the mane sets. I haven't had a chance to make the necklace ones. I'll probably start on them tomorrow since I now have enough wire to make them lol
I put these in the boy's manes just behind their bridle path. All of our horses wear breastcollars so they can't wear the necklace type when riding.

Go to Top of Page

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 03/20/2012 :  8:54:30 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
New Sets available!!

For the mane sets, the price is now set at $15 + $3 shipping

This set is $17 and comes with matching earrings! + $3 shipping (can be sold for $15 without earrings)

Forlock sets are $10 + $3 shipping

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000