Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Saddle Brands
 What brand do you think ***PICS ADDED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LittleD
Tenderfoot

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  02:13:02 AM  Show Profile Send LittleD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am looking to buy this saddle, the seller says no makers mark on it. I was wondering if I could e-mail somoene the pictures of it for your opinion. Thank you

please e-mail me late4thesky@telus.net

Edited by - LittleD on 01/24/2010 12:41:47 AM

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  05:25:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can just post the photos directly here and all of the Forum Members can help.

For how to post pictures check out this link.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5731

BTW, to avoid nuisance Emails if is probably better not to post your Email on an open forum such as this.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

LittleD
Tenderfoot

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  12:37:54 PM  Show Profile Send LittleD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks for the tip about the e-mail addy.

I didn't post pics here because I didn't have permission to post them on a forum. I'm sure she wouldn't mind but...

Hook, may I send you the pictures?
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/20/2010 :  7:26:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LittleD

thanks for the tip about the e-mail addy.

I didn't post pics here because I didn't have permission to post them on a forum. I'm sure she wouldn't mind but...

Hook, may I send you the pictures?

Certainly you can e-mail the pictures to me and I will give you my opinion.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

LittleD
Tenderfoot

Canada
5 Posts

Posted - 01/24/2010 :  12:31:04 AM  Show Profile Send LittleD a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am going to try to upload pics of the saddle. Maybe someone on here will know who made it and tell me a bit more about the quality. It needs a small repair on the horn, the stitching came loose but that's no biggy.

I didb buy it but it probably won't be in my hands for another two weeks, I'm excited..lol
SWEET !! it worked, thanx for the instructions Hook.

now here might be the stupid question of the day..ready...............I don't really care for that shape fork I like a more rounded look, is it unheard of to have them modified?? I feel dumb for even askin'

Edited by - LittleD on 01/24/2010 01:37:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Petuniapig
Tenderfoot

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 06/24/2012 :  1:04:05 PM  Show Profile Send Petuniapig a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It looks just like the Action company saddle I had back in the 80's. But mine had Action stamped on the latigo keeper. But other than that it looks identical even the stirrups are the same.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000