Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Seasonal Scenery - Monthly Photos
 Montly photo Jan by Fracturedbones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  6:30:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From the top of my property looking acrss the valley Northwest yesterday: high 70s and mild Santa Ana,but clouds rolling in by 3 o'clockdrops the temp to high 60s. Ground was all dirt 3 wks ago...little bit of rain really greened it up.

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  7:03:57 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, this is breath taking. What a fantastic view you have and green, green everywhere plus hot weather.
How many miles away can you see?
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  09:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pictures are deceiving, probably about 3/4 of an air mile across to the top of the ridge. Walking, about a mile. Lived here for ten years and the day taking the pic, noticed from on the very top of the property I could see a peek of the freeway...that is 7 miles drive winding roads, a straight shot not sure. The ocean is about 1/4 mile or so from the freeway. It was pretty hazy that day, will have to check if I can see it on a clear day. Slight hike to the top and don't go up there a lot.

The green plots are mostly lemons and oranges across the way.
Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 01/04/2010 :  09:24:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, that is beautiful and you have ocean air too!

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  08:31:43 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ahhhhh.... GREEN!! That's a beautiful area.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  1:10:53 PM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Feeling a huge need to visit little brother in San Diego!!!!

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000