Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 Here's my girl.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

LaVonne
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  12:50:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit LaVonne's Homepage Send LaVonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's Likutrinket (Trink) at 3. This photo was fun; we had turkeys in the pasture, she was chasing, I was trying to get the turkey flying in the photo also...missed them. But the photo turned out great! So not a perfect conformation photo, but what do you think?

Edited by - LaVonne on 06/12/2009 3:39:56 PM

LaVonne
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  12:52:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit LaVonne's Homepage Send LaVonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gosh, sorry about the size; I'll see what I can do...
Go to Top of Page

hoopski
Advanced Rider

USA
419 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile Send hoopski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LaVonne

Gosh, sorry about the size; I'll see what I can do...

In photobucket you can edit the size to "message board" (640 x 480).

You may need to reload the pic though because you can't upsize, only downsize.
Go to Top of Page

LaVonne
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  3:40:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit LaVonne's Homepage Send LaVonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Hoopski! I figured it out; finally!
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5298 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  4:07:22 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Trink has great markings! I don't think she's missed many meals. ROFL!! She looks like an alert but easy going intelligent filly. How tall is she?

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

LaVonne
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  4:11:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit LaVonne's Homepage Send LaVonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's just a full-figured girl (ahem). She's average, I haven't measured her, probably 15.2 or so.
Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 06/12/2009 :  8:52:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And here my first thought is "she's so CLEAN!" She's quite the striking looker.

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6111 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  08:06:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LaVonne

Here's Likutrinket (Trink) at 3. This photo was fun; we had turkeys in the pasture, she was chasing, I was trying to get the turkey flying in the photo also...missed them. But the photo turned out great! So not a perfect conformation photo, but what do you think?

VERY nice horse your "Trinket". Beautiful head, very well put together and the colour pattern is extra nice.

You should be very pleased with this mare if her personality matches her looks.

Good to see you back with us.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 06/13/2009 08:13:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

Montezrider
Clinician

USA
1284 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  10:05:53 AM  Show Profile Send Montezrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote

She is beautiful! I like the way she's put together also, very nice.

A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Go to Top of Page

LaVonne
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 06/13/2009 :  12:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit LaVonne's Homepage Send LaVonne a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the kind words. Trinket is fun to work with; she's the type of horse that makes one look good as a trainer. She is a bit of a character, and keeps us entertained as well.
Go to Top of Page

barrelracer1163
Groomer

USA
22 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2017 :  1:13:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit barrelracer1163's Homepage Send barrelracer1163 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful Horse!

Rachael, Sales Expert @ HorseSaddleShop.com
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000