Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Seasonal Scenery - Monthly Photos
 Monthly Photo by Horsehugger2000 (New Feb Pics)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  07:33:49 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This pic is looking out my living room thru our woods over the lake.I need to get some bird feed out so the critters come. Thos deck is in the treetops since we are on a hill with a walk out basement.We become very private and closed in when the trees leaf out. When the snow melts you'll be able to see the lake and path down the hill better.(Hopefully that's this weekend since it's 40*.

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Edited by - horsehugger2000 on 03/07/2010 7:49:37 PM

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2010 :  7:54:21 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really pretty place you have.
What a view, even in the winter it is really nice, can't wait for summer pictures and fall ones.
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  07:28:26 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice view!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  11:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice view, Wendi. Bet its beautiful in the spring,

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

dunhorsechic
Trainer

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  1:23:55 PM  Show Profile Send dunhorsechic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very pretty. Do you sit out there often and enjoy it in good weather?

If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 01/17/2010 :  6:43:06 PM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
unfortunately no. In the summer it's all shade. And I don't sit. LOL Can't see a darn thing in the summer cause we're in the treetops. But...you can here the ski boats, and jet skis. They start about sunrise especially on the weekends.

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  05:14:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice bit of snow you have there Wendi. Very nice location in the treetops. Bet you get some good bird shots.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  6:07:05 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice!

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 03/07/2010 :  3:43:46 PM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's my Feb photo. Starting to have visitors again since the snow is gone!

One of our cats is also enjoying the critters

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  09:28:53 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well looks like I'm gonna have to find a new place to shoot! I'm moving to the farm where I board my horses!!!!!!!!!! They are officially gonna be in my back yard! woot woot

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

hoopski
Advanced Rider

USA
419 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  2:27:28 PM  Show Profile Send hoopski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by horsehugger2000
I'm moving to the farm where I board my horses!!!!!!!!!!

Owner? Renter? Neighbor? Employee?

Tell us more!

Edited by - hoopski on 04/06/2010 2:28:00 PM
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  05:43:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This sounds like a very good move Wendi. I detect a wee bit of excitement in your post.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  07:37:40 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well yes and no. My husband and I are separating. The farm is a quarter mile from the lake property so it is PERFECT. My son will be close to both of us and can be with both of us daily. The best news is Jimmy and I are putting our son first and the whole situation is very amicable.
Sooooo kinda crazy in my world, but the glass is 3/4 full for all of us. Prayers welcomed of course! And who knows the good Lord may heal us and work all things out for the good!!
Hoops I'm just renting for now. We actually have a small cottage as well but I have a renter in there at the moment. Don't want to boot her out especially if God changes our hearts.

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Edited by - horsehugger2000 on 04/07/2010 07:40:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2010 :  8:58:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am sorry to hear of your family separation. What ever the reason I hope that you do well and the future unfolds to greater fulfillment and happiness for you and your son.

I am glad you were able to keep your horses. They will be a great comfort in the days to come.

We will keep you in our thoughts.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000