Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Trails
 Riding!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2017 :  7:05:09 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like you have to endure more pics from me. I've been riding and have zillions of pics but hoped someone else would post pics too. Since no one has... you're stuck with pics from me again!

I'm riding a different horse for a few weeks since Susan's Sparky had to have some lumps removed from his back. They were sent to Purdue to be identified but we think they are Equine Collagenolytic Granulomas (thanks to Dr. Google). The results should be back next week. While Sparky is recovering, I'm riding one of Wanda's horses. This ride I'm on Willy! Wanda is riding Banchee and Susan is on Bo. Since we've had some rain and some trails would be pretty muddy, we mostly stayed on the wide gravel trail though the area that was hit with the tornado 5 years ago.

One of several trees across the trail and the easiest to navigate!

Banchee (on the left) is HUGE. He is over 16 hands and while a bit overweight, he's just BIG. He's a sweetheart though.

Puppers showed up and went part way with us! He's getting older and for some reason his people are keeping him locked up and feeding him way too much. When he escapes, he heads to Susan's!

Riding through the damage done by that tornado is like being on another planet. It's sad to see the damage but new growth is evident so you know it'll be okay just not in our life time.

One of the benefits of the devastation is the views that were opened up.

Wanda got a pic of Susan on Bo and me on Willy!

SOMEBODY ELSE POST PIC!!! Please.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2017 :  09:31:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for sharing your rides.

I will try to post dome horse pics.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2017 :  1:52:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Weather has been lousy here for trail rides, so I don't have any pics to post.... spring can come any time now, I'm ready, just sayin'...

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000