Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 General Information
 Equine Affaire 2017 Columbus Ohio
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  8:15:50 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone going?

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/23/2017 :  8:35:29 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't have plans to. Yet! I think I will go to Hoosier Horse Fair for a day but not sure which day yet.

Are you going to either?

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2017 :  12:15:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Never been to Equine Affair! It sounds interesting, but I'd not want to go by myself. But I will probably go to the Hoosier Horse Fair.

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

kris
Groomer

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2017 :  2:05:14 PM  Show Profile Send kris a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm going!
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2017 :  7:58:05 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by EZ2SPOT

Never been to Equine Affair! It sounds interesting, but I'd not want to go by myself. But I will probably go to the Hoosier Horse Fair.

EZ2SPOT

Me too. Let me know when you plan to go, EZ. I'd love to gad around with you like we've done before.

Ginger

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 01/25/2017 :  8:40:57 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by kris

I'm going!

I can't wait to go! I always spend too much and take too many pictures.

Go to Top of Page

hmeyer
Clinician

USA
2194 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  12:52:51 AM  Show Profile Send hmeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I will prolly hit the Hoosier Horse Fair one day.

"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A manís soul canít be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  08:21:48 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
When and where is the Hoosie Horse Fair? I've never been but would be interested in checking it out.

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/29/2017 :  10:26:13 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveJoe

When and where is the Hoosie Horse Fair? I've never been but would be interested in checking it out.

Hoosier Horse Fair 2017

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000