Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 HAA, GTA and others....
 GTA 2014!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2015 :  12:16:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No one got thumped! Or, at least no one fessed up to it in 2014!

I am stoke to NOT be on the list for once...downside is I didn't ride much this year... probably why!

Here's to a New Year.....more riding...and hopefully no one making the 2015 list!

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/10/2015 :  8:04:22 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope to ride more in 2015 too which wouldn't be too hard to do! I can ride here on the farm before the crops are planted and do but after the crops are in, I'm limited to just the woods which unfortunately, is only about 25 acres. Joe needs to be semi in shape for long rides so I need to keep riding once I start but since my hubby discovered he likes to camp, we're gone a lot which means I can't ride like I need to!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  12:28:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Only 25 acres???? That is a spread!!! How many acres total?
What crops are you growing?
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/16/2015 :  8:48:22 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Our farm is a little over a 100 acres with about 65 tillable. There is about 10 acres for the yard & pasture & the rest is woods. We used to farm it & another 100 acres but decided that it was a lot less work & stress to lease ours and not worry about someone elses! The guy that leases from us rotates between soybeans & corn.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000