Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 entertainment!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  6:06:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So quiet lately, thought I'd post something entertaining.
OK, so it is a mom brag...
My dtrs dance group "Cookies"...just a fun studio day...
my dtr front and center (93 on the shirt) when the girls come in...little R&B (cleaned up version). Love that kid's smile !
Her team traveled to Australia and New Zealand this summer to give classes and do some expos...been a neat thing for her.

http://youtu.be/D1QLTv6atV8

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2014 :  7:31:58 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a great opportunity for her! She's good too... REALLY good!

Thanks for sharing!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mrs Hook
Trainer

Canada
862 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2014 :  3:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrs Hook's Homepage Send Mrs Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, those kids are amazing. What an opportunity to go to another country to teach.
Good for her - also good for Mom

Mrs Hook's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2014 :  11:01:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Paintgal....did you notice the boxer at the end? His ear goes up..cracks me up!

These kids are so dedicated...endless rehearsals, I agree, don't know how they remember all the steps..

My sister and I just took basic country line dancing. Most of the people are 50+...it was a hoot! Hard time to remember the steps even though they keep repeating...We are in 2nd session... down to about 6 of us.

Edited by - fracturedbones on 11/03/2014 11:09:25 PM
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2014 :  06:33:22 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW that is all I can say! Paintgal can testify to my lack of dancing skills, but will get up and try when they line dance! Nothing like a short, fluffy, slightly intoxicated old fart trying to line dance LOL

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000