Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 General Information
 Riding again
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  1:39:58 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope to soon be in the saddle again, no horse trailer but still hopeful. As much as I adore my Lovie I realized I am to old and broken to ride a green horse and I am making arrangements for her sale. I do have a 9 year old seasoned fox trotter I am going to get if everything works out right. Nice big black mare with lots of miles in the tennessee mountains! Miss everyone!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  5:34:52 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's exciting!! How'd you find the FT?

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  7:12:29 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Glad to hear it. I'm happy to know you're going to get a horse that you can trust and enjoy . Sounds like good times ahead.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  8:30:24 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of my endurance friends raises fox trotters and this was one she raised and trained then sold. Current owner has health problems and cannot ride anymore so they was looking for a good home for her. I called 2 weeks after getting their number and expected her to be gone. She wasn't but they were gonna keep her for the fall rides but her legs got worse faster than what they thought so told me to come get her. Now just got to get her here!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 10/18/2014 :  10:54:43 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good news, I need a horse like that lol

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/20/2014 :  06:19:55 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If everything comes together she will be here this week-end! This is kinda tough, I love my Lovie so much and she was a dream come true but I want to ride and my fear issues are great. I need something quiet and enjoyable and this girl is passed the silly stage. Goes where you point her, front, back it doesn't matter, side passes, and just is a good horse. Hope she bonds well with me and is willing to deal with super pre-ride jitters!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/21/2014 :  3:05:11 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's all set, she will be here sunday!!!!!!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2014 :  12:30:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That's good news! I know what you mean about having fear issues, and a green horse just not working out for you. Hope we can get together in the coming year to ride!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/24/2014 :  2:47:09 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope to see everyone within the next year, gotta get myself together and get another horse trailer!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2014 :  08:14:56 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
SOOOO...... did you get the mare? Where are the pics? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2014 :  06:51:27 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Had to redo the delivery date had transporter trouble will be here on the 8th or 9th. Guy who I am getting from tried to tell me his wifes friend had her and they wouldn't be home till the 15th(after transport got messed up). I told him we could pick up on the 15th no problem and he responded that she may be keeping her. I went ballistic at this point and reminded him that he had already given me the horse and there was several different pick up dates that we had talked about and that I would be picking up my horse and if she wasn't there someone was going to have theft charges pressed. He is at this point tells me I have to come get her on the 8th or 9th. I bet she never went anywhere or his wifes friend had rode her and fell in love and since the one transporter couldn't make it he got petty with me. DID NOT WORK!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 10/30/2014 :  09:14:39 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I hope it works out! Sort of sounds like someone changed their minds.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2014 :  7:45:37 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My beautiful girl is here! 14 hands of solid black beauty, unfortunately she is lame right now. She got kicked by another horse, she was taken to vet and everything is OK she is just bruised.She was sent ith bute pills.

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 11/08/2014 :  9:27:53 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What's her name? Where are PICTURES?!?

Com'on, Beth...you know the rules. ;)

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  05:09:20 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Piper is her name and will take pictures today and then try my hand at photo bucket once again. Jim had heart surgery this week so got to go pick up my own hay today at his house and clean rabbits but will try to figure it all out between things!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  05:17:45 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Not me on her but here she is where she used to live

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Edited by - Hook on 11/23/2014 07:07:28 AM
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  05:18:41 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She looks real big but is only 14 hands tall!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  08:18:01 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OMG... I hope to see his wife tomorrow at the library. She usually comes in on Mondays but if he's in the hospital, she may not. Did he have a heart attack?

Piper looks HUGE in that pic. I'm anxious to see more pics. Is she settling in okay?

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2014 :  10:04:35 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jim had to have a bypass, 90% blockage. No I wouldn't look for Carol. He is in Floyd room 2212(I think).
Piper had to tell Lad who was the boss, nothing like seeing a 17 hand clydesdale going "I am just a baby don't hurt me", it was quite comical..She comes to the gate every time I open the back door. I think she has decided that poor folk housing is just fine. She was living in luxury in a gated neighborhood and now she has a nice lean to and huge teddy bear for a companion!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 11/16/2014 :  10:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a looker! Love those black horses.
Hope your weather holds out to get some riding done.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000