Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 Cookies!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2014 :  5:16:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One of my girls does competition hip hop and dances with a team named Cookies.
One quality that makes them unique is mixing all types of dance and music in with hip hop. They just won the Body Rock competition (local and international teams) a couple weeks ago...a 1920's theme . Even if you don't like hip hop/rap, I think you'll enjoy this. Great music especially the last part.
These kids are amazing!

http://youtu.be/u9YhQcRntis

They are going to Australia this summer to do workshops for other dance studios. Ohhhh, to be young again and able to move like that!

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2014 :  10:57:26 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I love to watch those dance groups and am always amazed at the choreography. Congrats to your daughter, the rest of the team and you too. I bet you've put in a lot of hours supporting her interest!

Good job, Mom!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mrs Hook
Trainer

Canada
862 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2014 :  12:41:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrs Hook's Homepage Send Mrs Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was absolutely incredible. I can't imagine trying to memorize and carry out all those moves.

Mrs Hook's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2014 :  7:59:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I enjoyed it! Wow!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000