Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 Playing Native American Flute in a Stairwell
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2014 :  4:41:01 PM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I really haven't had much to talk about concerning horses, but I have done some recent videos of my flute music. Over the winter months I discovered the incredible acoustics of this stairwell in the building where I work. I did three videos there about two weeks ago, and this was the best of the lot:

http://youtu.be/rvzzWT71zo0

I hope nobody minds me posting these since it doesn't directly involve horses, but I love playing my flutes that have become my latest passion, and I hope you will enjoy this as much as I enjoyed playing it. I guess I'm just trying to enlarge my audience .

If anyone is interested in watching any of my other videos, look me up on you tube under "Ginger Karns".

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 06/08/2014 :  6:32:07 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good job, Ginger!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2014 :  6:08:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dad said to tell you he thought it was great!!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2014 :  10:51:51 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My thanks PG and EZ. That stairwell really adds to the effect. I played there during my first break at work all winter long. Since I work 2nd shift, the offices are closed by then, and that's the only time I'm allowed to play (or record) my flutes in the stairwell .

A friend of mine has a recording studio and is part of a local band that does out-of-state performances as well as here in IN. He's listened to some of my flute videos and is pushing me to make a CD.

--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

Montezrider
Clinician

USA
1284 Posts

Posted - 06/10/2014 :  11:50:10 AM  Show Profile Send Montezrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That was fantastic, Ginger! Very haunting sounds. You've got a wonderful talent, there.

A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 06/11/2014 :  10:56:36 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Montezrider

That was fantastic, Ginger! Very haunting sounds. You've got a wonderful talent, there.

Thank you .

--Robert Browning

-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000