Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 Beautiful horse herd
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2014 :  8:54:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Came across this looking at a horse's video. It's short, I could have watched it forever!

The owner breeds fjords, Dales Ponys and Dales crosses in Wisconsin...the Dales look like mini Fresians. I think I am obsessed...like those shorter horses.

Mare and foal at the end...spectacular!

Anywhoo....gosh....beautiful scenery and horses! Put your youtube on full screen for this!

http://youtu.be/BzXMUYd-v9k

Interesting, the breeds tended to congregate with their own breed. Lots of pregnant mares too.....I'll take one of those Dales , thank you!

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 06/02/2014 :  6:58:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wonder how big the Dales are? I agree, beautiful horses and beautivul scenery! Thanks for sharing!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  01:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think for stallions, the Dales have to be under 15H, most are 14-14.2.
Go to Top of Page

Montezrider
Clinician

USA
1284 Posts

Posted - 06/04/2014 :  2:05:54 PM  Show Profile Send Montezrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just beautiful! You're right, those Dales look like mini Fresians! My brother has a much smaller herd of Haflingers and I never tire of watching them come running in or across the pasture.

A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000