Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Poetry, Writing, Art & Photography
 Little stumble, nice recovery!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2014 :  8:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My younger sister took her 4 y/o gelding for his 3rd time at a local schooling show, her 2nd time showing as his rider. He is 17.3H and my sister weighs all of 105# ....
Naughty in the warm up and gave her a couple good aerial bucks so she held him back a bit in the test...the warm up ring was pretty funky, no rails, ponies, little kids running around, horses all going different ways got him amped up.

He had a little stumble in his test, but a great recovery and got right back into his circle and in the groove...I would have fallen off! I wish I could sit a horse like her!

You can fast forward and watch from 30 seconds in:

http://youtu.be/nrfNnOO55qkbut

He is coming along, quite a handsome boy!

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2014 :  8:45:04 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He is gorgeous!! Your sis looks like a little doll sitting up there on him and it looks like they're going to make a great team.

Thanks for sharing the vid!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2014 :  12:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful team! I know from experience that I wouldn't have stayed on through that!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000