Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 New to Forum...My Horses
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

buckinfun
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2013 :  4:28:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit buckinfun's Homepage Send buckinfun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This is my chunky 2000 model perlino APHA gelding. 15.2 hh
Well my son's. I bought him and gave him to my son in 2005.
They are best buds :)
He is also the best horse ever. Wish we had 4 more like him.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM and me at the Christmas parade last year.

PHANTOM and me at a homeless food drive for veterans.

This is my bulldog mare. 2001 model AQHA. 15.2 hh King P234 bred
I purchased her in 2003 from the man I worked for (breeder).
yes, she's toed in.

HOODOO

This is my filly out of Hoodoo.
2012 model (3 hours shy of April 1st!) Her sire is a cremello Impressive bred stud.
This little girl is nothing but attitude. Has been from the time she hit the ground.

ASYNFOOL TESIGN (uh-sihn-fuhl teh-sine)
14.2hh

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2013 :  6:14:05 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
WOW! You've got some gorgeous horses! Phantom is a real treasure for sure. I love his costumes and especially the flag! Hoodoo is beautiful. I just love those tanks. Her daughter sure is a pretty girl even if she does have a 'tude!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 10/13/2013 :  8:22:52 PM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Such beautiful horses, Buckfin! I love Hoo Doo (of course, bays are my favorite color!)

Love the artwork on Phantom. He certainly must be a good boy to let you get him all fixed up like that!

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 10/14/2013 :  10:09:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to DE!
All beautiful horses!
I agree, Phantom must be a good boy, love the artistry! Too cute!
Go to Top of Page

buckinfun
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  02:28:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit buckinfun's Homepage Send buckinfun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks all!
Gonna try to get him in the parade again this year. He was great being that was his first go in that pic!
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  08:02:57 AM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I want to body paint Thunder like that. That's the one good thing of having a solid grey/white horse!

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 10/16/2013 :  8:10:14 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice horses, welcome to

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

buckinfun
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  12:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit buckinfun's Homepage Send buckinfun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
:) thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 10/17/2013 :  6:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Buckinfun. Your horses are gorgeous, and it is plain to see that they are well loved and cared for.
Hoodoo is right up my alley!

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2013 :  6:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool horses! What did you use for the paint on the veteran's ride?

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page

buckinfun
Tenderfoot

USA
17 Posts

Posted - 11/10/2013 :  1:07:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit buckinfun's Homepage Send buckinfun a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tend to take in strays and rehab/rescue skinny horses.

Puddleplasher: I just use regular Tempura paint that you pick up in the craft store. It WILL make them itchy. Phantom kept rubbing up on the wall to get it off. I had to keep retouching .
Another thing you can do is order online...the livestock chalk. In the feed store they only have fluorescent but online you can order regular colors.
His hooves...I put on hoof shine and then poured glitter on them.

I forgot to add my other horse..rescued from a slaughter auction
He's a belgian baby.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000