Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 EX or FQHB wide gullet 7.5 to 9 inch 15" Saddle
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

FlingerMamma
Tenderfoot

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 06/16/2012 :  06:10:02 AM  Show Profile Send FlingerMamma a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We need a light weight, synthetic is ok iwth a leather seat or synth suede seat for a horse just returnng to light duty after a tendon injury. one year of him in pony prison hs made both of us fat and hm a bit onery.. so we do a lot of handwalking until my knees give out. the i need to find a tall stump to mount so a horn is ok or not but the carry slot is a must for endurance or westerns.

so i need a short skirt 24 inch max
tucker style. barrel is ok if the skirt is ROUND, ditto with western

Wide Tree for the gullet and halfinger bars would be great but FQHB with is ok too. Never used an arabian on a flat mutton wither before but i am told the original cordura by Abetta and the working arabian by simco might fit that fat 'flinger.
15or 16 inch western or 17 or 18 inch aussie. no english i'd break my old fool neck in on of those.

Wide or extra wide tree with draft tree on aussie style.

used but not too abused. can have some hard wear as long as teh tree is not damaged and there are no major rips, tears, burns or cracks.

under 25# please.

email me if you have a saddle you would like to sell that fits these measurements please.

Thanks!
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000