Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 Lightly used Dale Chavez Reiner For Sale
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

llavone77
Tenderfoot

1 Posts

Posted - 06/06/2012 :  08:06:58 AM  Show Profile Send llavone77 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
USED Dale Chavez Reiner Mahogany in Entz pattern w/ 17" Seat

This reining saddle was custom ordered in December of 2011 and was only used about 4 days a week for 5 months. It is a rich mahogany color with many custom order features that will make it the ideal show or training saddle for any reining rider. The mahogany color and beautiful Entz pattern is very striking. Nice modern saddle that is easy to throw up on a horse as it is a little lighter weight.The only blemishes are wear under the fenders and small ding on cantle that I can't even get to photograph. There is also standard wear on the stirrups, latigo and off billet. Saddle was well cared for and stored under a cover, that I will include for free (its dark green and has my initials on it). If you would like more photos please contact me with your email address. Custom orders from Dale Chavez take about 2 months, don't wait have your saddle in a few days instead. Shipping not included in price!

Features:
Color: Mahogany
Seat: 17" smooth out, double padded
Tooling Pattern: Full Entz
Shape/Style: Chavez 10509
Stirrup Leathers: New Blevins Buckles
Overall Length: 27"
All Cowhide
Sheepskin underside
FQHBars
West Coast Reiner on Bob's Tree
Price $1999.00

Contact me for images and details on buying the saddle! It would love to go to a new home.
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000