Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 HAA, GTA and others....
 Faith
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  8:16:53 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Her real name is powder but she is being renamed Faith so I will have Faith, hope and Love. Kinda cool!
Ok 7 year old trail horse rode by older beginner rider who was in a car wreck and no longer able to ride. This is one laid back horse with some really pretty blue eyes, and at 13.3-14 hands she is the perfect size and yes I bought her and bringing home sunday

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader

Edited by - BethAnn on 02/03/2012 8:25:29 PM

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  8:21:30 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
YA! Congrats!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  08:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You did good BethAnn.

This one feels right!

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  2:29:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you want to trail ride, getting a horse that can already do what you want, is the best way to go! I think you will have much better luck with this one, than with the young Morgan stallion you were considering! She looks like she needs some TLC, and who better to give it, than you?

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/04/2012 :  5:38:36 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am so excited looking at a new saddle for her. I will have to make due with my old english for now.

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  1:59:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ifshe is all you say, she would be my dream horse!! Short, trained, laid back and pretty to boot! Look forward to hearing more.
Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  4:10:47 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
congratulations she is a beauty.

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  5:40:39 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Home

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Edited by - BethAnn on 02/05/2012 5:45:55 PM
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  7:13:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know whether or not you've found your horse, but it sure looks like Faith has found her human! Happy trails to both of you!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

dunhorsechic
Trainer

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  7:33:46 PM  Show Profile Send dunhorsechic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good for you, Beth! The stallion was really pretty, but pretty is as pretty does.

If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  7:38:30 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome Home, Faith!

She looks like a sweet girl, Beth. Congrats.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Mrs Hook
Trainer

Canada
862 Posts

Posted - 02/05/2012 :  7:40:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Mrs Hook's Homepage Send Mrs Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice horse Beth. Bet she will carry the sidesaddle as well. When she does post some pictures please.

Mrs Hook's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  04:35:53 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have a sidesaddle in mind and will be taking her to her first re-enactment in may!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2012 :  2:20:15 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
She's so pretty!! I have a thing for blue eyes though just keep an eye on her about cancer! All that pink skin...melanoma magnet! If any cancer does pop up on her thought just take her to Auburn, they'll fix her right up LOL

Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000