Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 HAA, GTA and others....
 HAA rides again
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2012 :  4:20:31 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bought a 4 year old gaited morgan stallion , unbroken. He isn't coming right home cause 2 things have to happen, balls gotta go and the Hardins are gonna train him to be a great trail horse. He will be home for my birthday on June 1st.Nice Bay with a stripe and a couple of socks. Once again If I can figure out things I will get a picture up!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2012 :  6:17:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats! I'm sure Deana & Barry will do a great job with him!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/30/2012 :  7:28:44 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks heavens you're sending him to the Hardins! You need an unbroke horse about like you need another broken leg.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  07:43:10 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have only heard awesome things about the Deanna and Barry. I liked the Glenn Hamilton in Kentucky also but wanted someone really familiar with gaited horses also. Some say they are trained the same wether gaited or not but why take the chance when I know there are people like the Harden's that make your trail horse into all they can be!!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  10:37:22 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good examples of Barry & Deanna's training methods is EZ's Warsong, my very own Terra, and for those who remember her, Donna's Red. When all three of us used to ride together, we were a living ad for the Hardin's.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  12:08:36 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Isn't he awesome?

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Edited by - BethAnn on 01/31/2012 12:10:02 PM
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2012 :  7:50:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful! Looks like he is going to be a challenge, though. Good thing you are sending him to the Hardins!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2012 :  09:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Handsome boy. Yoiu are truly in horose heaven!
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2012 :  5:23:23 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am sure he is gonna be a brat and that seems to be what I always go for. Pretty brats always melt my heart and I like a challenge!! LOL

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  5:42:30 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Appearently his handling is not going well as Glen called and won't let him go till at least 2 months after castrating as he is being aggressive, so I politely declined for now. Back to looking!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2012 :  7:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BethAnn

Appearently his handling is not going well as Glen called and won't let him go till at least 2 months after castrating as he is being aggressive, so I politely declined for now. Back to looking!

Good luck on finding the perfect horse for you.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  08:54:54 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh good! I really hated to see you another green horse. You DO NOT NEED to get dumped again.

I hope that the soon to be gelding gets over what his problem is and can find a good home but NOT WITH YOU!!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Cayuse
Advanced Rider

Canada
156 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  12:11:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Cayuse's Homepage Send Cayuse a Private Message  Reply with Quote
just stunning! shame he's got attitude issues. No one needs a horse with potential to dangerous. good luck with finding right partner.

Cayuse
A lovely horse is always an experience...It is an emotional experience of the kind that is spoiled by words. Beryl Markham
Riding is a complicated joy. You learn something each time. It is never quite the same, and you never know it all. Monica Dickens
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2012 :  6:42:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with PG; kind of a relief to know you are going to pass on him. I know you can't really go by a picture, but my feeling when I saw it was that this was an unstable and dangerous horse. For sure, you can find something with a more quiet disposition that would be a better trail prospect. Your two fillies send out "sensible" vibes to me; why not save your training money and spend it on them? Of course, I realize that doesn't give you something to ride NOW, LOL!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000