Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 Wanted: Crates Saddle!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PistolPackinSonny
Tenderfoot

1 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  11:11:01 AM  Show Profile Send PistolPackinSonny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

I just moved my horses to Texas in July and then over labor day weekend, as many of you may know, Texas caught on fire. It started in the pasture next to ours and, unfortunately, the barn owners house and barn burnt down for the second time in her life. :'( My horses were evacuated just in time, however all of my tack, including two saddles, were lost in the blaze. My saddle was a 15" Crates model # 202. I have been searching high and low for another one similar, but I can't seem to find one anywhere! I have since bought another Crates (model # 2346) in hopes that it would fit the same. It fits my horse great, but it feels a bit too big for me; probably because the cantle is shorter. If anyone has a 15" Semi-QH Crates lying around that they would be willing to part with, or if anyone can point me in the direction of one similar, I would GREATLY appreciate it!! Just knowing that the saddle I had since I was a little girl burned is SO emotionally traumatizing and just getting another one that feels the same way will make me feel like I didn't miss a beat. Anyhow, I would be willing to trade my current Crates or buy it, of course. Any help would be amazing!! Thanks all!!!

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2012 :  12:54:07 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You might call the great folks at http://www.horsesaddleshop.com/. Very nice & helpful group there!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

nadygold
Tenderfoot

India
3 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  1:08:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit nadygold's Homepage Send nadygold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear PistolPackinSonny
you may find best saddles as well as manufacture custom saddles at very reasonable amount.
Go to Top of Page

nadygold
Tenderfoot

India
3 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2012 :  1:10:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit nadygold's Homepage Send nadygold a Private Message  Reply with Quote
sorry
i didn't write the website name
that would be following
LINK REMOVED- PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING.

Edited by - PaintGal on 03/10/2012 5:51:07 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000