Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 My winter hobby
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Jacobs Buddy
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  2:56:21 PM  Show Profile Send Jacobs Buddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello,
I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in a Hand tooled leather check book cover. It seems I cannot stop tooling leather I enjoy it so much. I have all these projects that I have made and no place to go with them.
Any way I need money to get more leather so I can make some more projects.
I have here a basic checkbook cover that I have made. It is made of real hand tooled leather. It is machine stitched around the edges. Inside it has just two pockets one for your checks and one for the register or whatever you would want to put in there. It comes with a plastic insert for your carbon checks. I have tooled a classic western floral design on the outside. I have priced this one at $30.00.

If you are interested just send me a private message.
I have made several of these types of check book covers as well as phone cases, guitar straps, rifle slings, card cases and other things. And everyone seems to like them. They say they last forever.
I have a face book page where I have albums of pictures of things that I have made, but I am not sure posting a link to that page is allowed.

I whisper but my horse don't listen.

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  4:23:17 PM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is beautiful! I don't write enough checks anymore to even carry a checkbook though. I'd love to see pics of the other projects!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2012 :  05:36:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Jacob's buddy. Good to hear from you.

That Cheque book holder is very well done. Like Paintgal I seldom use cheques anymore as I pay most things with Interac or on-line.

I don't think Chuck would mind if you posted a link to your site as you are not competing with the product he sells.

Do you by chance make sheaths for a hunting knife? I have an old keepsake knife that I would like to find a good sheath for.

Have a Happy New Year and keep in touch.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2012 :  10:54:36 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, very good work!!

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: