Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Classifieds
 want horse toys
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/23/2011 :  05:58:01 AM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Do you have any unused horse toys in your barn? Lovie is bored stiff and needs something to keep her mind busy. Must be cheap or free.
812-844-0763

any christmas presents can be sent to her at
Lovie Stewart
12345 Crawford rd nw
Palmyra, In. 47164

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 11/26/2011 :  10:03:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My two young ones love toys and I have found that basketballs and other sport type balls last them awhile. If you watch for them at yard sales and second hand/thrift stores you can normally get them cheap. One of Aedan's favorite toys is an old wheel borrow tire. It got a hole in it and I replaced it with a solid rubber one and Aedan loves to throw it around.
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/27/2011 :  12:16:00 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember this pair of mustangs that lived next door to me in Reno had a car tire they used to play with , it was very entertaining to just watch!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

Jacobs Buddy
Advanced Rider

USA
166 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  3:00:11 PM  Show Profile Send Jacobs Buddy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My Jake loves his Giant Knotted rope dog pull toy. I got it for him at Fleet n Farm. Of course he will play with anything that is not nailed down and some things that are.

I whisper but my horse don't listen.
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2012 :  6:55:53 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got a few of them think I might have to take one out and see what the girls think!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000