Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Camping, Trailering, and associated Outdoor Gear
 Handy Little Cart!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 06/18/2011 :  1:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
While grocery shopping at Aldi a few months ago, I found a little garden cart, called an "Easy-Go Cart." Looked handy for camping, so I bought it! If you should see these for sale, grab one!! It weighs next to nothing, doesn't take up much room in the truck or trailer, and actually holds quite a bit of manure. I took it to MTR with me, and loved the way I could easily take it into the stall and clean the stall with my horse still in it.

There something else I found to be handy, but I have no idea of where you'd find one. It is a manure fork with a basket, just like the standard ones you find in any tack shop, BUT, this one has a telescoping handle. Extended, it is normal manure fork length. The handle goes down to half-length for traveling, and I found that leaving it that way, enables me to pick out stalls without hitting the horse or the walls with the handle-end of the fork. I got mine at the Hoosier Horse Fair in April; there is no manufacturer's mark on it.

EZ2SPOT

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 06/19/2011 :  1:00:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just went to Aldi, and they didn't have the carts. Saw them at Walmart, but at $6 more than what I paid at Aldi!

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000