Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Camping, Trailering, and associated Outdoor Gear
 Other Uses for Your Trailer's Blanket Bar Racks
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  11:15:54 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Many of you commented on how I used the blanket bar racks to hang my portable hook rack in my trailer. Well I discovered another way to use them when I was sweeping out the trailer last weekend. I was moving things around to sweep the entire floor and hung my new plastic feed container on the lower of the two blanket bars. I'm sure you know the type. It's made to hang over a railing like in a stall either to hold feed or water for your horse. Anyway, I hung it on the blanket bar and found it handy for holding things like flyspray bottles and such. Sure keeps thing more organized and gives me more floor space .

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2011 :  2:09:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love it.

DOH!!

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Go to Top of Page

farmgirl
Beginning Rider

116 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2012 :  7:29:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit farmgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Good idea for sure, i was wondering
what you could use the bar's also for
thanks, i am going to do that!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000