Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 Lily-Quarter horse filly
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 06/09/2010 :  11:47:36 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, even though I'm looking for her a new home, I was still a little curious about what everyone thinks of her conformation wise.

She already stands at 13.3-14hh and will turn 1 on the 16th of this month.

Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"

Edited by - TheMadHatter on 06/09/2010 11:49:15 PM

CrookedPostQH
Beginning Rider

68 Posts

Posted - 06/14/2010 :  10:58:20 AM  Show Profile Send CrookedPostQH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not an expert on how all the parts fit together and why a neck that ties in either high or low would make the horse good at one discipline over another, but I do know about the parts that please my eye. Your filly's sweet little head and large expressive & kind eye drew my attention first. I think she's sweet and as far as color, I prefer a palomino to be her shade or darker. She is going to be big as she is already as tall as my gelding! LOL

South West Illinois

When someone shows you who they are,...believe them. ~Maya Angelou
Go to Top of Page

TheMadHatter
Advanced Rider

USA
459 Posts

Posted - 07/07/2010 :  6:22:16 PM  Show Profile Send TheMadHatter a Private Message  Reply with Quote
lol She is growing like a weed! Somehow my family always manages to find BIG horses, but I prefer big horses...even if I am short. ;)

Four things greater than all things are, -
Women and Horses and Power and War.
~Rudyard Kipling, "The Ballad of the King's Jest"
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000