Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Seasonal Scenery - Monthly Photos
 Monthly Photos by Hook
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  8:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From our front porch looking East

December about 8:45AM -4C not much change except corn is completely harvested.

November 7, before sunrise. First snow

October 4, late evening. Sure looks like fall.

September 4.

Corn is getting mature. Cool this morning.

August 7.

Hard to believe how much difference a month can make. Cool this morning with heavy dew. Nice change from the blazing heat of the last few weeks.

July 02 Corn is growing.

July 03 sunrise.

June 2

May 16, cause we were in Japan on May 01.

April 3, Early morning , warm +13C
Grass turning green.

Another sunrise.

Sunrise silhouette

March 7, 7:00 AM. just below freezing , nice sunny morning.

The sunrise was pretty neat too

February 6, 5:00 PM -10C Still windy. Not much change.

January 8:45 AM -15C Windy

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 12/04/2010 09:17:56 AM

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  4:55:04 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You've got hardly any snow Hook.
But I see a patch of asparagus yummy we have a patch too.
Nice picture can't wait to see the changes through the seasons and the asparagus tips!!!

Edited by - Molly on 01/03/2010 4:57:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  6:19:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looking cold, yet somehow expected more snow! Ver pretty though. What is 15C in F?

Edited by - fracturedbones on 01/03/2010 6:23:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 01/03/2010 :  6:59:14 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think it would be around 5F.
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  08:33:28 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Okay...that looks COLD. I sure hope someone living on a warm tropical island will post too. LOL!

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  2:17:50 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice even without much snow.

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2010 :  12:50:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Beautiful sunrise....looks like you got a bit of snow in between Feb and March. Is that grass I see peeking out under some of the snow??? Looks like you guys have some really nice acreage there.
Go to Top of Page

dunhorsechic
Trainer

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  9:59:32 PM  Show Profile Send dunhorsechic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gorgeous sunrise photos!
And...wait for it....GREEN beginning to show! Yea!

If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  9:10:09 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You can really start to see a difference in the scenery, can't wait for next month's picture.
The sunrise pictures are beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 08/07/2010 :  8:49:42 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You really have great pictures Hook.
I don't know if you like the heat but it is supposed to be coming back next week; for one I don't like it but it could be worse with tornadoes and all.
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 11/07/2010 :  06:10:05 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
From our front porch looking East

November 7, before sunrise. First snow

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 11/09/2010 :  7:52:57 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is beautiful Hook, but I want you to keep that white stuff on the ground, do not send any my way, please.
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2010 :  09:16:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
December 04, light snow falling, -4C

Corn is all harvested.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000