Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Creative, fun and entertaining
 Seasonal Scenery - Monthly Photos
 Monthy photo by Tuffy2712
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  10:23:33 AM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
We planted this tree a day before my brain surgery!!

January 1

Feb. 1

March 1

April 1

April 4

April 5

I cant believe the change in just a couple of days!!

May 2

June 1

July 3

Aug. 3

There's something growing on this tree! Could it be pears?!

Sept. 2

October 2

Its all this dry weather: its making my tree look bad!

November 7

December 4

*I had a really great time doing this*

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Edited by - tuffy2712 on 12/04/2010 3:16:10 PM

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 01/02/2010 :  8:21:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It will be neat to see the changes in your special tree.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2010 :  08:34:49 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
awwww! It really is a special tree and I look forward to watching it grow.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 01/18/2010 :  6:10:01 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
a special tree for a special girl and both will grow to be wonderful

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 01/19/2010 :  8:34:47 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks guys!!

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  05:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tuffy2712

We planted this tree a day before my brain surgery!!

January 1

Feb. 1

Looks like your tree is waiting for spring too. Not much snow but looks cold.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 02/01/2010 05:30:37 AM
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  6:44:34 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is a nice picture with a very special tree.
Would you mind sharing what kind of tree it is?
I figured we had had it easy this winter with not too much snow, you even got less than us.
Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 02/01/2010 :  9:17:12 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Its a bradford pear!! So, I cant wait until this spring it will flower white!!

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

Go to Top of Page

Colleen
Trainer

Canada
940 Posts

Posted - 02/15/2010 :  2:21:48 PM  Show Profile Send Colleen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bet ya can't wait to get a pear off the tree! nice shots

Colleen who hopes to have a horse soon.

The air of heaven is that which blows between a horse's ears -- Arabian proverb

Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 04/02/2010 :  02:39:36 AM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh look! It grew a trailer! Now THAT's practical!

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 04/03/2010 :  8:24:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like your Pear tree is bursting with buds. I wonder if it will have a pear this year. I heard that you need two pear trees to have pears but ..............

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 04/04/2010 :  08:45:00 AM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I dont know if it will ever produce pears, I got it cuz of the white flowers that will be on it later!!

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

Go to Top of Page

dunhorsechic
Trainer

USA
584 Posts

Posted - 04/05/2010 :  8:18:05 PM  Show Profile Send dunhorsechic a Private Message  Reply with Quote
VERY pretty!

If you can't be a good example, at least be a horrible warning.
Go to Top of Page

Molly
Beginning Rider

85 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2010 :  8:08:33 PM  Show Profile Send Molly a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Really nice picture, it is so nice to see the fruit trees in flowers but specially this one because it is your very special tree
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2010 :  05:23:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like your tree is doing well this summer. Nice looking Chevy in the background.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 11/15/2010 :  12:47:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your tree is much taller than when the year started!

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000