Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 Im Back..and guess what did???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

spots
Advanced Rider

Australia
444 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  8:42:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit spots's Homepage Send spots a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi everyone, i have been absent for so long, between work, unwell mother and some medical issues with myself i really havent had time to get on to here (and um i forgot the name of the forum and with a new computer it wasnt saved, shame on me)
Anyway, i returned the appy yearling as i was booked in for an operation which was going to have me out of action for a while and the owners wanted to show him up at the bigger shows near them and start him under saddle, and he was not the type to sit in the paddock, his mind was allways looking for something to do.
That left me with my QH which is another story again so i will post that somewhere else. but
last time i rode a horse i couldnt walk very well for quite sometime due to an injury so was just about to throw in the towell.

Then i saw an add for an appy, much more than i could or should spend but i still enquired, turned out he was trained origanally by a lady i know and respect, contacted her she said "buy him" he would suit YOU no problem (she knows how nervous i am) so i did
So after that huge story here he is
FMM Siriously Spotty aka China, ive had him a total of 3 weeks

tchighhope
Advanced Rider

USA
257 Posts

Posted - 10/31/2009 :  11:32:57 PM  Show Profile Send tchighhope a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like him! He looks beautiful and trustworthy. I like his eyes, head and his whole demeanor. I can see why you wanted him. Have fun with him!
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  01:14:26 AM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey, Spots. Welcome back to DE. China sure is a good looking boy....ya gott love thoe spots. Keep the pics coming.

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Go to Top of Page

killybean907
Clinician

USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  01:22:09 AM  Show Profile Send killybean907 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

GORGEOUS boy!! Love his look and he seems to have a nice attitude!
Keep those pics coming, and congrats!!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  06:03:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back Spots. Missed you on the Forum.

Your new horse matches perfectly with your DE Name.

What a gorgeous boy. He looks like he could win in Halter classes as well as ride.

In the standing photo he looks to have a very willing attitude.

What a find. I think your horse search is over.

Hope your health issues are over and you can get on with enjoying yourself with China.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Montezrider
Clinician

USA
1284 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  09:40:12 AM  Show Profile Send Montezrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Welcome back! China is a beautiful boy, congratulations on a great find!

A good rider has a thinking mind, fine emotions and a sensitive hand.-Tu Yu,72 BC

Go to Top of Page

PaintGal
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
5300 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  09:49:09 AM  Show Profile Send PaintGal a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome back and congrats on finding China! He is gorgeous.

Karen ~ Trails
&
Joe Paint Gelding
Paoli, IN

"My treasures do not sparkle or glitter, they shine in the sun and neigh in the night."

~~~~~~
Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  2:17:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congrats & welcome back, spots! I love leopard Appaloosas. He is gorgeous. I hope your health issues are resolved and you enjoy a wonderful summer riding China.

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

BethAnn
Trainer

USA
864 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  3:28:45 PM  Show Profile Send BethAnn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Love China that is one awesome piece of horse flesh!

BethAnn Stewart
Palmyra,Indiana

Lovie-gypsy vanner
Lad- Clydesdale

Do not take up the warpath without a just cause and honest purpose. Pushmataha-Choctow leader
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  4:51:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Big WOW....eye stopper of a horse! Gorgeous...think we need more pics, esp. head shots. Congrats...hope he is everything you wanted. sure is in the looks dept.!
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 11/01/2009 :  7:45:12 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations Spots! He is gorgeous. Does your login name indicate your propensity for appaloosas?

Go to Top of Page

spots
Advanced Rider

Australia
444 Posts

Posted - 11/03/2009 :  4:00:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit spots's Homepage Send spots a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone for the nice comments, i really like him.
I will get some more pics of him at some stage.
I will have a lot of reading of everyones posts to catch up with whats going on over there lol
Go to Top of Page

CrookedPostQH
Beginning Rider

68 Posts

Posted - 11/04/2009 :  6:56:20 PM  Show Profile Send CrookedPostQH a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What a good looking guy. Appys are so pretty. Hope he is makes you happy for a long time!

South West Illinois

When someone shows you who they are,...believe them. ~Maya Angelou
Go to Top of Page

puddleplasher
Clinician

USA
1296 Posts

Posted - 11/05/2009 :  11:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit puddleplasher's Homepage Send puddleplasher a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'll chime in and say what a good looking guy he is too. Very eye-catching! And welcome back, Spots, we missed you!

'plash

Pepper sez: "Don't forget the horse!!"
'Plash's Ride Log
Go to Top of Page

slidinstop
Groomer

48 Posts

Posted - 11/11/2009 :  1:21:23 PM  Show Profile Send slidinstop a Private Message  Reply with Quote
He looks to have a very kind eye. Very pretty!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000