Put Free Equine Definitions on your website

Daily Equine Forums Click here to visit HorseSaddleShop.com
Visit HorseSaddleShop Blog
HorseSaddleShop Facebook
HorseSaddleShop Twitter
Daily Equine Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Saddle Brands
 Hereford Brand Tex Tan of Yoakum
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

GringosGirl
Groomer

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  01:33:56 AM  Show Profile Send GringosGirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Since I have been busy cleaning saddles, I brought my mother's older saddle home to get it cleaned up. It has a Hereford Brand Tex Tan of Yoakum stamp on it.

I can't find any numbers stamped on it. I googled "Hereford Brand Tex Tan of Yoakum" and all I am finding is saddles that are for sale. Can anybody tell me anything about this brand? I'll try to post pictures of the saddle later this weekend.

SouthernTrailsGA
Tenderfoot

12 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  2:11:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit SouthernTrailsGA's Homepage Send SouthernTrailsGA a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is their website, they make a nice Saddle

http://www.textan.com/

Let all your Trails be Happy and Blessed Ones
A more comfortable Horse performs better
Southern Trails Saddle
Kevin
Go to Top of Page

GringosGirl
Groomer

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  6:07:36 PM  Show Profile Send GringosGirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link. I just got on their website and sent them an email. I had good luck with Simco getting information about my barrel saddle. I hope Tex Tan can help me with my other saddle also!

I will post pictures when I get a chance. I'm having problems with Photobucket right now!

STGA - I checked out your website, looks like you guys make nice saddles!
Go to Top of Page

GringosGirl
Groomer

USA
26 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2009 :  11:10:48 PM  Show Profile Send GringosGirl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a picture of my Hereford Saddle. Nothing fancy. I just wanted to try to get some history on it also.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forums © .... Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Powered By: Snitz Forums 2000 Version 3.4.03