Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 Trails
 2009 t-shirt.......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  09:40:23 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey EVERYONE!

Please make sure I got everyone's order correct. I went ahead and entered the orders already placed, so that Tuffy can just print the spreadsheet and VOILA.

I would like to pay for my own shirts and possibly for shipping. I still don't know if I am off that weekend.

I started the order form on a separate topic so we do't have to scroll through this topic to check out the order form. I hope that is okay. I am trying to make it easier for Tiffany.

Edited by - ILoveJoe on 05/29/2009 09:53:18 AM
Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  1:27:54 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I better get my t-shirt ordered:

jerzees XL jade

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

"And anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."
Act 2:21 NLT

Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  1:36:11 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I better get my t-shirt order in: jerzees XL jade

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

Go to Top of Page

killybean907
Clinician

USA
1082 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  3:38:32 PM  Show Profile Send killybean907 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Hi Candace...Even though I can't go, I would like one, so I ordered. I am not sure how it all works, as my postage will be higher also. Where or who should I pay, and I'll need the total amount. Is it you or Tuffy I need to PM for all that?

Thanks,
Karen
YAY!!!

It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years.
Karen-Anchorage, Alaska
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2009 :  9:52:08 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by killybean907

Hi Candace...Even though I can't go, I would like one, so I ordered. I am not sure how it all works, as my postage will be higher also. Where or who should I pay, and I'll need the total amount. Is it you or Tuffy I need to PM for all that?

Thanks,
Karen
YAY!!!

I just made the order form to make it easier for Tuffy. I don't know who we pay or how much the costs are.

Go to Top of Page

tuffy2712
Trainer

646 Posts

Posted - 06/01/2009 :  12:42:58 PM  Show Profile Send tuffy2712 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
IF YOU HAVE DECIDED YOUR GOING TO MIDWEST & YOU WANT A T-SHIRT, HAVE IT TO ME BY FRIDAY, JUNE 5

Gypsy my mare
<><
Cowgirl UP!
Ride 2 live, live 2 ride

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To: