Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Grooming and Health
 Mustang Trim/Natural Trim vs Traditional Trim
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  12:13:30 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I have been interested in the natural trim or mustang trim for sometime, and I have often mentioned it to my farrier but he doesn't really do it, nor seem interested in learning. I have to first say my farrier is always on time, he comes every 6 weeks and CALLS the night before to confirm. I have bragging rights to the 'reliable farrier'! However I have noticed that Joe's front feet have begun to flare out and lately with all the flies and stomping both he and Rocky have had some pretty ragged feet.

My friend has a mare that is laminitic and her farrier is the true unreliable farrier, often a no-show and always late, never returns calls and won't come on a regular schedule. On Friday my friend has a farrier coming out that is AANHCP certified and was recommended through Easy Boot. I am anxious to see how she trims Muffin the laminitic mare and how happy my friends are with this new experience. They have kept shoes on the mare until recently when she lost her shoe and most of her hoof in the pond. *ouch*

Today my farrier was out and I threw the mustang trim theory out there again and some things he said to refute the trim didn't sound quite right.

1) The mustang trim chips and breaks just like the traditional trim

2) Our horses can't maintain the trim because they aren't traveling the same distances every day that the mustang does

3) All horses land heel first no matter how they are trimmed

>>>>>I am anxious to hear reviews about the trim my horses got today, WELL.... I will focus on Joe (go figure. <<<<<

Joe and Rocky after trim:

Joe R Front:

Joe L Front:

Joe R Back:

Joe L Back:

It was kinda hard to hold the foot while taking pictures on the right back side so I only got one when I made him stand toe down.

andalusn
Beginning Rider

142 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  02:29:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit andalusn's Homepage Send andalusn a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I tend to agree, horses today no longer need to work for their keep. Nor to they travel multiple miles a day that would wear down their hooves through the course of days travel. That being said I was having farrier issues and when a van passed me on the way to work that advertised Natural Hoof Care, Certified I called the number. That was over a year ago and let me say I am happy with how my horses feet wear.

There are many people in the barn that keep their horses barefoot like I do and trail ride. What I have noticed more often is that in the 6 weeks between trims these other horses feet look like hell with uneven edges and chips. It also seems like the "regular" guys trim fairly aggressively. My natural farrier takes very little off, slight adjustments and her way of handling the horse..they appear to adore her. We trim every 5 to 6 weeks.

I believe shoes have their place and not all farriers are created equal. Trying to find one that carriers any sort of certification is almost unheard of. For me it's working well and I don't really give much thought to the term "natural". Give it some time to see how you like the service.

Laurie
Andalusians NW,
Ridgefield, WA
Green+Green=black & blue(treasure the knowledge of an experienced horse)
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  06:01:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Your guys feet look pretty good. Your farrier is doing a nice job.

I think utilizing the principles of " Natural Trim" will only improve their feet.

I heartily recommend that you get a copy of Pete Ramey's book, "Making Natural Hoof Care Work For You" (or check out his website below)

I have been trimming our own horses' hooves for the last 30+ years. We have had shoes on the horses when they were shown but have evolved to where we are now.

Profit had shoes when we were showing him quite heavy but has not had shoes for the last three years. Hookie, now 8, has never had shoes and the three four year olds as well as Cruiser have never had shoes.

I was really impressed with the knowledge and thoughts outlined in Pete's book and have changed my trimming style recently to reflect the basics of the Natural hoof trim. I am very pleased with the results. There is a definite improvement in sole hardness with less fraying or crack development in the hoof wall between trims.

We do have a set of "Old Mac" boots for the fronts of both Hookie and Profit but they do not get much use.

I have come to the conclusion that shoes are really only necessary for unusual corrective work or in cases of excessive hoof wear. A balanced diet which includes a ration balancer will, coupled with a regular 4 to 6 week trim program, generate a strong healthy hoof that will stand up to almost any type of normal riding environment.
Further down this page are links to websites for Pete Ramey and Jaime Jackson, two forerunners in the Natural Hoof Care movement.

[Edit] Related Links
Pete Ramey - Making Natural Hoof Care Work For You
http://www.hoofrehab.com/
Jaime Jackson - Helping Horses Naturally with Natural Hoof Carehttp://www.primechoice.com/jaime-jackson/

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 07/17/2008 06:05:01 AM
Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  07:34:15 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey PG get on www.ironfreehoof.com It's an awesome educational site!!!! Print the trim how to's and let the farrier read it. Lot's of pics and case studies. I spent about 3-4 hours one Sunday in February educating myself and wow!!!!

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

hmeyer
Clinician

USA
2194 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  08:59:31 AM  Show Profile Send hmeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ILJ, in my opinion you're going to see chipping and flaring on any horse nearing trim time this time of year. Now is when the hooves are growing fast and lots of stomping for flies. Chips are going to be a fact of life. I believe about the only way to reduce chipping is to, either trim or file weekly, or to put shoes on. Shoes will definitely keep chipping to a minimum as they protect the edge of the hoof somewhat. However, I do not believe all horses need shoes, as Hook said, only if they are experiencing excessive wear or need some kind of correction. I, however, am not convinced that the "natural" hoof trims professed by some are any better than "regular" trims done by a good farrier. To me, a good trim, done regularly and conscientiously by a competent farrier, who is also reliable and fairly priced, are what I hope for (and have been getting!)

"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A manís soul canít be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  09:23:40 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Didn't mean PG DUH. ILJ long week and not over yet.

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 07/17/2008 :  10:09:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm in the same situation as ILJ; my farrier isn't interested in the natural trim, but he is dependable and does a decent job, so I'm afraid to push it. And having been stood up countless times by other farriers before I found this one, I'm sure not interested in going through anything like that again.

But I admit I have wondered if it would work for my horses.

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  12:41:15 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wendi and Hook thanks for the link, I am finding very interesting information.

So it isn't a concern that the hooves still have chipped and cracked spots AFTER the trim? WHat about the flare on the front feet, esp on the left front?
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  04:53:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ILoveJoe

Wendi and Hook thanks for the link, I am finding very interesting information.

So it isn't a concern that the hooves still have chipped and cracked spots AFTER the trim? WHat about the flare on the front feet, esp on the left front?

Joe has good solid feet and your farrier looks like, (as he should) he does minimal work on the sole, a bit of frog trimming and leveling the whole foot structure to his conformation. Pretty traditional looking trim, (looks like a quick job)although most farriers would do a bit more rounding of the edges to smooth out the chips. Looks alot like the trim I used to do.

The natural trim would leave the sole pretty well intact but remove the loose flaky sole, remove the flares, lower hoof walls, drop the heels a bit more to leave the heels level with the sole and round the leading edges of the hoof walls which will significant reduce chipping in future.

Perhaps you should just buy him a copy of Pete Ramey's book. I don't think he could resist reading it and would probably gain some knowledge that he could adapt to his own technique. ( A thank you gift?)

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 07/18/2008 05:03:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

horsehugger2000
Advanced Rider

USA
493 Posts

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  07:00:59 AM  Show Profile Send horsehugger2000 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You may want to ease him into it unknowingly by adding a mustang roll to the toe and sides. That may help chipping. Shoot you can even do that yourself. Check out the site and see how they do it. I personally think this keeps the trim from chipping a bit longer. As far as flares, you yourself can easily keep that in check with a bit of filing once a week or so. Again look at the how to trim section. You're not going to hurt them with a bit of rasping so go for it!!!!

Wendi
Wendi's Riding Log

Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  06:45:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by horsehugger2000

You may want to ease him into it unknowingly by adding a mustang roll to the toe and sides. That may help chipping. Shoot you can even do that yourself. Check out the site and see how they do it. I personally think this keeps the trim from chipping a bit longer. As far as flares, you yourself can easily keep that in check with a bit of filing once a week or so. Again look at the how to trim section. You're not going to hurt them with a bit of rasping so go for it!!!!

Wendi is right. The tools are simple, Hoof pick, Hoof knife, Rasp and Nippers and you have all the tools you need to do it all yourself. Read the information keep the time between trims very short and listen to the foot. Keep it simple. Buy Pete Ramay's book. Has some very good "how to" pictures there.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page

LindaOz
Trainer

USA
534 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2008 :  4:44:19 PM  Show Profile Send LindaOz a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My 3 Mustangs have always been barefoot, but I'm having shoes put on Brownie, one of my geldings, because of cracking and some very rocky trails I'm taking him on now. Mustangs have hard hooves from running on rocky ground. That is pretty much taken away from them where I am now on just soft dirt. They are all cracking and chipping but have been helped by applying an oil product to the hooves (forgot the name of it. I also started them on a Biotin supplement, but Merry had yet to become fond of the taste. Brownie is 8 years old and will get his first shoes just on front next week. I've limited riding him on these trails as he was really having trouble on a particularly rocky one last week. I know he will be very glad to get back out there and do more of the exploring he enjoys so much.

Linda
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 07/20/2008 :  10:36:58 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My friend and her husband are both ecstatic over this new farrier.

This farrier spent an hour on each horse this first visit then 45 minutes after answering questions.

Muffin will get trimmed every 4 weeks, Tucker and Poco will be on the 6 week trim. Tucker has an issue with one foot being unusually larger then the other and she is going to address that issue as well.

Eventually they will all be on the 6 week schedule.

Muffin couldn't walk out of her stall without Easy Boots on and today was prancing with out them!

I don't have good pictures because I didn't get to go, I stayed home and put up 80 bales of hay off my pasture. *YAY*

My friend took these pictures with her digital camera, then took pictures of THEM using her phone to send to me. SO they are pretty crummy.

Here is Muffin Before:

And Muffin After:

I don't know if that is the same foot or from a different side or not. I'll try to get better pictures. She and her hubby went today and bought both Ramey's and Jacksons books.

I am going to follow this horses progress before I make a decision about switching. But I probably will. Even Hubby was not very happy that the chips and cracks were still so obvious. And I really don't like that flare on Joe's front feet. I really like my guy butI don't like the chipping and cracking 4 weeks later. Tough decision ahead.
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2008 :  05:32:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

My friend and her husband are both ecstatic over this new farrier.

This farrier spent an hour on each horse this first visit then 45 minutes after answering questions.

Muffin couldn't walk out of her stall without Easy Boots on and today was prancing with out them!

She and her hubby went today and bought both Ramey's and Jacksons books.

Now that is good news and the change in a horse with Laminitus seems consistent with Ramey's book.

I assume the AANHCP farrier also recommended some diet changes for Muffin.

Thanks for keeping us informed. Looking forward to the better pictures.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2008 :  1:48:20 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My friends have read both Jackson and Ramey's books, I have not yet. My friend is telling me that the natural horsemanship care in these books basically dictates that horses should never be out on grass. Only dry lots and grass hay. No clover, alfalfa etc. She said this applies to all horses, more strictly so in foundered ones or laminitic ones.
Anyone else read these books and have gotten that same message?

Go to Top of Page

Dixieme
Beginning Rider

USA
148 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2008 :  5:09:37 PM  Show Profile Send Dixieme a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A couple of things I noticed when viewing the first pictures....the Joe LF one does look like your farrier is putting a "mustang" roll on the edge of the hoof wall (notice the left side of the picture, you can see an almost 45 degree angle) or commonly called the "Mustang Roll". This is done for horses who will stay barefoot the majority of the time. I believe your current farrier is doing a good job for your horses based on what I can see in the first set of pictures. The "flare" that you appear to be concerned with may well be the way your horses foot grows. Be careful of trimming too much of the outer wall away with a rasp as it will only weaken it more. It's difficult to "judge" from pictures without actually seeing the horse but it appears to be a competant job to me. Since being out of school I have been apprenticing with a man here in Hot Springs that has been shoeing for over 30+ years and have learned an awful lot in a short time. I am by no means an expert but knowledge is "power" and IMO it would be beneficial to every horse owner to learn all they can about the why's and how's of farrier work.
The "natural trim" has it's benefits but I agree that a "good trim" by a competant farrier is worth equal merit. Dry, brittle feet or feet that have wall separation due to "thrush" or "seedy toe" are more prone to chipping off due to the weakened wall as well as just plain ole' fly stomping that can cause even a horse with a recent trim to "break off" hoof wall. Most commonly in the "quarter" of the foot. Shoes protect the walls of the hoof but equally the nails used to hold the shoe on can become loosened by constant pawing/stomping so can be the cause of chipped walls where the nails tear away. The right "recipe" for each horse is different. It's a balance of nutrition, environment and maintenance or like "Hook" said!

There is a ton of information out there to learn about...pros and cons to "natural trim vs. shoes vs. barefoot. Each hoof is individual in it's confirmation and needs to be cared for accordingly. I'm an advocate for barefoot horses but shoes can prevent damage in many cases and do help many a horse perform to it's best capability. My "mentor" suggests that those horses who's owners want to keep them shod do allow at least a 2 month period during the year to go barefoot. He also suggests that due to the living environment of the horse, keeping some horses shod is essential to keeping them ridable.

In short: don't discount your current farrier's work in favor of a new method until that method is proven to work on YOUR horse! It's different for each horse even when kept in the same environment!

There is another site that I often visit to "see"/"learn" from as well as "learn" about new ideas in the farrier world! It has become a daily ritual to visit the DE site and the following one to arm myself with more and more knowledge about the world of horses!
http://horseshoes.com/forums/

BTW: have "clog" shoes ever been tried on Muffin (the laminitic mare)?

Just my 2 cents worth!
Dixieme

Here is one little girl who would rather clean a stall than her own room...
Here is one little girl who would rather wear chaps than a party dress...
Here is one little girl who would rather go to the barn than the mall...
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2008 :  12:17:12 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dixieme, I doubt if they tried Clog shoes on Muffin. Apparantly Muffin's lameness came back with a vengence a few days after her trim by this natural hoofcare lady and she was back to being turned out in her Easy Boots.

I have adopted a wait and see approach as far as changing farriers. I really like my farrier, he is EXTREMELY reliable and competent. I just have those few concerns about the chipping and flaring.

I was hoping to have read these books for myself before his next visit on the 27th so I can ask informed questions.

As far as the mustang roll on Joe's LF, I'll have to take your word for it, cause I don't see it. That is the foot with the pronounced flare. When I first bought Joe his feet were very flared and slightly ridged. I started him on Hoof and Mane supplement and after about 3 months the new growth was very easy to detect because it was very smooth. It has just been within the past year that the flare has begun to reappear and only in the front.

I have noticed Joe hitting and I have mentioned that to the farrier for the past year and he will say "I'll have to speed him up". I am not sure what that means, I will make it a point to ask.

Since Joe and Rocky won't be ridden heavily for another year or so, it isn't a real big deal. BUT, if we were trail riding most weekends like our goal for the future is, then this would be an issue. Joe's feet are already a cracked up mess.

I really appreciate the input and the link to the farrier forum, Ahhhh another forum!

Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  11:35:05 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An Update on Muffin. SHe is doing very well. The soreness after the first trim is almost completely gone. I went and saw her feet last week and my gosh her hooves look great. She is still being turned out in boots, but her hooves are starting to develop the normal inward curve, instead of her feet being flat.

We forgot to take the camera, we were out relocating a raccoon and only got to visit for just a short time before dark.

Joe and Rocky are being trimmed on the 27th, I will post photos of their before and afters. I am also reading Jaime Jacksons book and hope to have both his and Pete Rameys finished before my farrier comes out so I can discuss what I am wanting for my horses feet. Their feet are a mess right now and Joe's started falling apart two weeks after the last trim.
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/19/2008 :  11:38:39 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I should also mention from what I have read so far, I think the mustang roll on my horses feet would go a long way in keep the chipping and flaring down. The feet on Poco my friends other horse looked alot like Joe's trim.

SO I think my farrier is doing a good job, but I think we can improve a bit.
Go to Top of Page

EZ2SPOT
Clinician

USA
3785 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2008 :  05:37:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit EZ2SPOT's Homepage Send EZ2SPOT a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ILJ, that is exactly the way it is with my 18 year old mare, Butterbaby. Two weeks after she's been trimmed, she looks like she hasn't seen a farrier in years! The funny thing is, her feet are actually very hard, but they grow quite fast; I suspect that if I could get someone out once a week to trim her, there would be no problems. But I can't find anyone willing to come out that often for just one horse (the other two do fine on a 5 to 6 week schedule).

WAAAAY back when I lived in Colorado, the farriers I used all did what looks just like the natural trim. They didn't call it that...they didn't call it anything, actually. It was just the way they did it. The result was a very hard, chip-free hoof. I remember being rather shocked when I moved here to Indiana, and none of the farriers were trimming that way. They just trimmed the hoof flat & rasped off the sharp edges a little. At the time, I thought, "Gee, won't those hooves chip a lot?" Yup! Since then, it has been 32 years of chips and cracks...

EZ2SPOT
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  12:14:41 AM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found an old topic on Natural hoofcare started by PG. Even though it is from 2006 it still has good info. I wish Termite were on more, I think he could provide some insight.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2805
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 08/23/2008 :  06:56:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

I found an old topic on Natural hoofcare started by PG. Even though it is from 2006 it still has good info. I wish Termite were on more, I think he could provide some insight.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2805

A very good link too. Interesting how my views on barefoot trim have changed since 2006. The main difference is the realization that the hoof wall is really not the main support structure of the foot.

I am now using the natural trim patterned after the method outlined in Pete Ramey's book and am very pleased at the result.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Edited by - Hook on 08/23/2008 06:57:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

ILoveJoe
Clinician

USA
2499 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  12:32:42 PM  Show Profile Send ILoveJoe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am deep into Pete Rameys book after finishing Jaime Jacksons very technical read.

In Pete Rameys book he states "that the when the heel gets high, the coffin bone is standing on it's sharp pointed tip rather than having it's solar surface parellel to the ground(or close to it) as nature intended." Did that causes some restless nights on my part!

Here are some photos of before and after the trim on the 27th. Their last trim was July 16th.

Joe Aug 19th:

Right Back:

Left Back:

Front:

Right Front:

Currently both of Joes back feet are wedge shaped, more so the LEFT.
After trim photos.

Left Back:

Left Front:

Right Front:

Edited by - ILoveJoe on 03/03/2014 11:42:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

hmeyer
Clinician

USA
2194 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  12:51:52 PM  Show Profile Send hmeyer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Candace, in my limited experience, I have discovered that all horses feet are different. Some will chip and crack much more than others, and grow at different rates, all within the same herd on the same feed and pasture. Also, a horse with faster growing hooves and a heavier build will likely chip out more than another. From the pictures, I would tend to agree with the farrier that these look like chips caused by a lot of fly stomping. Unfortunately, the season of fastest hoof growth comes at the same time as the peak season for flies.
quote:

My horses have never had shoes on their feet and never will.

While I agree that barefoot is best for many horses, I don't think I would make a blanket statement like that. Some horses in some situations can benefit from shoes. It's best to keep an open mind and, if it appears that your horse could benefit from shoes, or if you plan to go on a ride where shoes might help them (rocks, etc), they should be considered.

"You learn a thing a day, you store up smart" - Festus Haggen

"A manís soul canít be hidden,
From the creatures in his care." -
Hard Candy Cowboy by Debra Meyer

Go to Top of Page

farmgirl
Beginning Rider

116 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  12:53:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit farmgirl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
[This is farmgirl
I readed the page Mustang Trim i am going to ask my shoer if he does this or knows what i am talking about!
Thankyou! Interesting !b][/b]
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  1:02:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't like the trim at all. I suggest that it may be in Joe's best interest to get the Natural Trim Guy over as soon as it can be arranged.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000