Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Saddle Brands
 Price Bros Saddle?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 08/20/2007 :  05:58:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Paul;

Glad to hear that everything went well for your Dad's birthday party. Sound like a terrific feast.

That cake sure looks yummy.

I really like the photo of your Dad on the horse. Looks like he was on top of the world.

I appreciate you taking the time to post the photos and share your Dad's birthday with us.

Thank you.

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  4:28:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Great pic of your dad on horseback! And glad to hear that the party went well, sounds like the food was fantastic!

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 08/31/2007 :  1:05:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is such a great story and the picture priceless! He looks like he should have been in the movies! What a great picture to share. thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Twin Springs Stables
Tenderfoot

1 Posts

Posted - 06/25/2012 :  12:09:35 AM  Show Profile Send Twin Springs Stables a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I do not know if you are still on here, but I have been researching Price Brothers Saddles for my Mother-In-Law. Her grandfather was one of the Price Brothers. She has all kinds of information about the saddles, harnesses, bits and spurs that the Price Brothers made. If you are still looking for information on your father's saddle, please post back and let me know.
Go to Top of Page

joe
Tenderfoot

11 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  03:27:42 AM  Show Profile Send joe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Deleted by Hook.

See FAQ.
http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2382

Edited by - Hook on 08/06/2012 07:23:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arenadirt
Trainer

USA
670 Posts

Posted - 08/06/2012 :  12:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Arenadirt's Homepage Send Arenadirt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What Montezrider said - what a pic. Gives me chills, and not just from the cold.

"There is something about the outside of a horse...that is good for the inside of a man." ~Winston Churchill~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000