Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 Photos
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CajuninKy
Advanced Rider

USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2006 :  11:57:43 PM  Show Profile Send CajuninKy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Is there a forum where we can post photos just for photos sake? I know we can post them in the other forums on the subjects we are writing about. But I am looking for a forum to post "just because" photos. Like a nice shot of my Border Collie, a cute picture of our pet possum, or a great angle on a wild flower. I take lots of pics and I would love to share them if there was a place for that.

Truth should be everpresent.

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  05:19:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Check out this link. Photobucket is pretty good with the ability to have different albums and it's free.

http://www.dailyequine.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3781
http://photobucket.com/

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson

Edited by - Hook on 09/06/2006 05:24:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2006 :  07:01:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If you want to post them to Daily Equine...start a topic under Saddle Shop Corral...it's an area for everything....does this help?

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

CajuninKy
Advanced Rider

USA
419 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2006 :  5:29:19 PM  Show Profile Send CajuninKy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes, thankyou. I have a photobucket account and use it for posting on several forums. I just didn't know where on DE to post photos when I just wanted to share a pic with everyone.

Truth should be everpresent.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000