Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Forum Suggestions & Information
 Board Tips, Ideas and Suggestions
 Search engine problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

sbower
Clinician

1083 Posts

Posted - 03/09/2006 :  1:50:35 PM  Show Profile Send sbower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone else having trouble searching old post? Any time I try it, it always times out and sometimes freezes my mouse. I have used it in the past with no problems and I have plenty of memory...any ideas?

<'\__~
_(( // ====

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 03/10/2006 :  11:56:37 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Same thing's been happening to me, too. I have no idea what's causing it. It's been just the past few days.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

sbower
Clinician

1083 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  3:23:22 PM  Show Profile Send sbower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Chuck, oh Chuuuuuuuck, you there? Still can't get the search engine to work, even defragmented my disk to see if that would help but it still won't load.

<'\__~
_(( // ====

Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2006 :  4:27:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What are your search terms and parameters? I was able to search with no problem.

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

sbower
Clinician

1083 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  4:36:30 PM  Show Profile Send sbower a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Search for
wormers (search for all words)
all forums
entire message
any date
SBower

I was trying to find an old post I wrote on wormers. I thought maybe the problem was searching for my own posts but I just tried to search "conformation" and "Hook" and it timed out for that too.

<'\__~
_(( // ====

Go to Top of Page

sbower
Clinician

1083 Posts

Posted - 03/12/2006 :  6:05:18 PM  Show Profile Send sbower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, think the problem was with mozilla, I could run the searches on Microsoft Explorer but not mozilla... updated mozilla and things are much better.

<'\__~
_(( // ====

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000