Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussions
 General Information
 Update on me
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Red Hawk
Clinician

USA
5092 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  11:20:11 AM  Show Profile Send Red Hawk a Private Message
We're always here for you, Melissa. It seems I've been saying a lot of prayers lately, so it's not hard to include you, too. Hang in there. You can beat this thing.

More <<HUGS>> from me, too.

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses"
--Robert Browning

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend.
-- Author Unknown
Go to Top of Page

paintedbliss
Trainer

USA
618 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  11:31:08 AM  Show Profile Send paintedbliss a Private Message
I'll be keeping you in my prayers. Stay positive, it goes a long way in this type of recovery. I'll be thinking of you.
Go to Top of Page

fracturedbones
Clinician

3424 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  12:35:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit fracturedbones's Homepage Send fracturedbones a Private Message
Melissa, you are one tough cookie...hang in there, keeping the thoughts positive for you.
Go to Top of Page

tagnrocky
Clinician

USA
1776 Posts

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  2:22:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit tagnrocky's Homepage Send tagnrocky a Private Message
Melissa, I'm so sorry to hear about the diagnosis. Keep that positive outlook and you WILL beat it. My mother-in-law has had cancer twice, once in her forties and than again in her sixties. She just celebrated her 77th birthday Feb 10 and is an inspiration to all of us. She said she just wasn't gonna let it beat her. Half the battle is mental. We are all pulling for you.
Prayers & hugs,

Nancy (and Tag & Rocky)
Free & easy down the trail I go......
Go to Top of Page

appygirl
Clinician

USA
3211 Posts

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  8:58:59 PM  Show Profile Send appygirl a Private Message
Melissa,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Stay positive and focused.

Appygirl

Appygirl

Man does not have the only memory,
The animals remember,
The earth remembers,
The stones remember,
If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.
- Claude Kuwanijuma - Hopi Spiritual leader

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000