Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Saddle Types
 arabian saddles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

paintedarabs
Tenderfoot

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  11:07:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit paintedarabs's Homepage Send paintedarabs a Private Message
Am looking for an arabian pleasure saddle. A friend of mine has a saddle made by Action Co. I`m finding it quite difficult to find one.She`s had her saddle for a good 25 yrs. with only 2 minor repairs.I thought I had found one, but it was discontinued.As it`s going I`ll be paying as much for the saddle as I did for the horse.Any suggestions will greatly help.

PAINTEDARABS

sharon
Advanced Rider

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 02/25/2006 :  3:29:54 PM  Show Profile Send sharon a Private Message
I am currently riding an Action Saddle on my gaited mare. I love the saddle but just as your friend's, it is old but still in good shape. I just had the strings replaced. Mine has the ralide tree. I have just ordered a new saddle but it has not arrived yet. If I decide to sell the Action, I'll try to remember you. They are increasingly hard to find. I found mine on ebay.

"You never know til you know for sure and even then its hard to tell."
Go to Top of Page

paintedarabs
Tenderfoot

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02/26/2006 :  06:10:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit paintedarabs's Homepage Send paintedarabs a Private Message
thnks, Sharon. I found the manufacturer Info. yesterday.I hope that if I call them they can tell me where to find them.But, please keep me in mind.

PAINTEDARABS
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000