Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Tack Questions and Comments
 matching saddle and bridle
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MaryJane044
Tenderfoot

USA
8 Posts

Posted - 02/23/2006 :  10:02:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit MaryJane044's Homepage Send MaryJane044 a Private Message
Hey guys.
I was wondering, should the saddle and bridle always match in color? No different shades of brown? I'm looking for a new saddle, but i dont want to have to buy a new show bridle to go with it.
I'd love some suggestions/replies soon, gotta get this saddle purchased! Lots of love to everyone! Ride safe!

Blue Skyes

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 02/24/2006 :  12:09:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
If you are showing it should match closely enough that it doesn't draw the eye to the fact that it doesn't match. So not a huge difference in them. If you aren't showing it doesn't matter. Sometimes I use an english bridle with a western saddle or a western bridle with an english saddle. I have even barrel raced with my western saddle and dressage bridle!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000