Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Caring and Owning Horses
 Horse Appraisal and Conformation
 Mustang
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  12:15:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
8 yr old mare about 13.3 hands so she isn't all that big

sharon
Advanced Rider

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  8:16:30 PM  Show Profile Send sharon a Private Message
I like this mare. Is she gaited?

"You never know til you know for sure and even then its hard to tell."
Go to Top of Page

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 02/10/2006 :  9:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
No but she could be very rough so it would have been nice if she would have been. She wasn't very well trained when I got her. She was a rescue case, I didn't even know she was BLM at first. A lot of the roughness when out with training and better trimming.
Go to Top of Page

starhaven
Tenderfoot

7 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  4:20:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit starhaven's Homepage Send starhaven a Private Message
gotta love all the bone on those legs, mare has a darn good set of legs on her, decent lay to her shoulder, good strong back.
Leah
Go to Top of Page

sharon
Advanced Rider

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 02/11/2006 :  6:20:04 PM  Show Profile Send sharon a Private Message
I love pic #2. She has a kind face and gentle eyes. I bet she is fun to ride.

Go to Top of Page

Stormie
Clinician

1630 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  01:24:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit Stormie's Homepage Send Stormie a Private Message
That depends on what you think fun is. She could be a handful and still is if you let her get away with things. When I got her she had never really been taught anything correctly. She is smart, far to smart for her own good and is a boss type mare. If you don't gain and keep her respect she can be a pain. Sher is a love when she wants to be, doesn't always trust to easily but like I said they didn't treat her very well before I got her. She is a high energy type, doesn't like to told no but when handling correctly and she is good. I don't own her any more but she is in a great home and they love her dearly. I'm so happy for her after everything she went through in her life.
Go to Top of Page

sharon
Advanced Rider

USA
232 Posts

Posted - 02/12/2006 :  10:15:14 AM  Show Profile Send sharon a Private Message
I tend to get along better with a horse that is not so pet like. I tend to be a disciplinarian when it come to animals and kids. I think she would be alot of fun and a challenge keeps it interesting.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000