Daily Equine Forum Visit Horse Saddle Shop Read Horse Saddle Shops Blog Horse Saddle Shop Twitter Horse Saddle Shop Facebook Image Map
Daily Equine Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics |Recent Messages | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Saddle and Tack Topics
 Tack Questions and Comments
 Big Horn Saddles
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

rubyredcornbread
Tenderfoot

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  12:17:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit rubyredcornbread's Homepage Send rubyredcornbread a Private Message
Who makes BIG HORN brand saddles....I can't find anything, anywhere on Big Horn Saddlery....just retailers. I am looking for used Big Horn Cordura Roping Saddles model #'s 109 & 110. I was told that they are not made anymore....I want another one, BAD! My other is about ten years old and falling apart due to HARD use....other 'synthetics' just aren't made like a Big Horn!!! Thanks for any help... Kristi

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  12:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Big Horn, Inc. is the company that makes the Big Horn saddle. If you want the bh110 you can buy it at http://www.horsesaddleshop.com/cordura-roping-saddle.html

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

Chuck
Forum Admin

USA
1265 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  12:42:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Chuck's Homepage Send Chuck a Private Message
Big Horn, Inc. is the company that makes the Big Horn saddle. If you want the bh110 you can buy it at http://www.horsesaddleshop.com/cordura-roping-saddle.html

Chuck

Horse Saddle Shop

http://www.horsesaddleshop.com
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  5:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Free shipping....and excellent customer service!

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

Saddletramp
Trail Boss (Moderator)

USA
2546 Posts

Posted - 11/30/2005 :  5:09:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Saddletramp's Homepage Send Saddletramp a Private Message
Free shipping....and excellent customer service!

-Saddletramp

"She never moved the stars from their courses,
but she loved a good man and she rode good horses"
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  04:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message
Welcome to the Forum.

How did you choose your name " Rubyredcornbread", just curious but has to be story there:)

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

Hook
Trail Boss (Moderator)

Canada
6115 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  04:23:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Hook's Homepage Send Hook a Private Message
Welcome to the Forum.

How did you choose your name " Rubyredcornbread", just curious but has to be story there:)

Hook(ed)......on Horses

"The best things in life are nearest: Breath in your nostrils, light in your eyes, flowers at your feet, duties at your hand, the path of right just before you. Then do not grasp at the stars, but do life's plain, common work as it comes, certain that daily duties and daily bread are the sweetest things in life. " Author: Robert Louis Stevenson
Go to Top of Page

rubyredcornbread
Tenderfoot

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  06:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubyredcornbread's Homepage Send rubyredcornbread a Private Message
Ed....Red hair , Green eyes....Make a MEAN pone of Mexican Cornbread!!! Got the name on a wagontrain years ago....IT STUCK!! Thanks Chuck, but I'm looking for USED saddles...Bought mine 10 years ago for $350.00...I can't afford a new one AND feed all my critters! Thanks again...Kristi
Go to Top of Page

rubyredcornbread
Tenderfoot

USA
10 Posts

Posted - 12/01/2005 :  06:59:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit rubyredcornbread's Homepage Send rubyredcornbread a Private Message
Ed....Red hair , Green eyes....Make a MEAN pone of Mexican Cornbread!!! Got the name on a wagontrain years ago....IT STUCK!! Thanks Chuck, but I'm looking for USED saddles...Bought mine 10 years ago for $350.00...I can't afford a new one AND feed all my critters! Thanks again...Kristi
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Daily Equine Forum © 2000-2002 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000